Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we PLEASE stop with Matt Hardy crap??
For god's sakes we've been talking about this for months now..
So what they played his entrance video on Raw
He shoudn't be coming back because of that

First of all Edge and Lita deal wasn't as serious as it sounds to us
It freakin' happens all the time in real life..
So what Lita cheated on Matt? They weren't married u know?
Get it over with

So what if Matt does come back, say at Vangeance and interferes
The crowd will go crazy for a while, but his recent popularity is not because he is a great talent, it's just little sympathy we feel for the guy..

I'm not saying Matt Hardy is not a great talent.. He is good, but certainly not a main-eventer, and he was never going to be one in WWE if he stuck around..

Another problem is Kane.. What the hell are they gonna do with him?
Wasn't it Kane who put Hardy out of action for so long (according to the storyline) and now they are on the same page because they were both screwed by Lita? Give me a freakin' break..

Matt Hardy should NOT come back because it won't do any good.
If Vince is even considering to bring him back to WWE for this angle, he should definitely stop RIGHT NOW

·
Registered
865 Posts
Yeah this matt hardy crap is starting to piss me off!!! You're right so what if Lita betrayed Matt? He's no wonder of the world!!!! I personally hated him from the beginning. No wonder what Lita and Edge did to Matt was wrong but this thing has gone way out of line!!!!! They are now using Kane as a shadow of Matt whereas Kane should be main-eventing, going for title matches. This is sick. This crap is ruining Edge and Kane. Both of them should be in the title picture.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
Yes, I'm tired of the Matt Hardy crap. Atleast 1000 people cheat daily, so what, lets sue them? And no, Kane shouldn't be in the title picture, his gimmick plain sucks.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Kane couldn't carry the title with the current stance of his gimmick, no. But if he went back to the mask wearing freak and got a decent push, I bet he could. Ya.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
^^^ if wwe think something that happened in real life could make for an entertaining storyline that draws viewers in there going to do it and I for one dont care that they have done the storyline.

But yes the threads need to stop and the idiot matt marks need to stop being so pathetic and get the hell over it.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I want Matt back. :(

·
Registered
566 Posts
Matt Hardy sucks, The only reason he has a fan base this big is because of the fact he is milking ever litte thing the WWE do about this. If he dose return(which i highly dobut will happen) then not only will it be a danger to Edge but Lita to and i bet he will be jobbing on Heat in less then 5 weeks. You think Vince would hire some one how puts pictures of there x-girlfirend on the net with him shotting at them. No Vince has more brains then that. One last thing, What if it was Edge or Lita was relased or Hardy had been cheating on Lita and she did the same thing Hardy did. I bet eevry one would be cheering for her instead.

·
Registered
270 Posts
SCSA852k said:
Can we PLEASE stop with Matt Hardy crap??
For god's sakes we've been talking about this for months now..
So what they played his entrance video on Raw
He shoudn't be coming back because of that

First of all Edge and Lita deal wasn't as serious as it sounds to us
It freakin' happens all the time in real life..
So what Lita cheated on Matt? They weren't married u know?
Get it over with

So what if Matt does come back, say at Vangeance and interferes
The crowd will go crazy for a while, but his recent popularity is not because he is a great talent, it's just little sympathy we feel for the guy..

I'm not saying Matt Hardy is not a great talent.. He is good, but certainly not a main-eventer, and he was never going to be one in WWE if he stuck around..

Another problem is Kane.. What the hell are they gonna do with him?
Wasn't it Kane who put Hardy out of action for so long (according to the storyline) and now they are on the same page because they were both screwed by Lita? Give me a freakin' break..

Matt Hardy should NOT come back because it won't do any good.
If Vince is even considering to bring him back to WWE for this angle, he should definitely stop RIGHT NOW

he had a huge losing streak in late 2003- 2004. The commentators would mention it frequently.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
How did it all start anyway? I think it was when Matt took pics of Lita off his site and people started to wonder why.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
^^^^ And it was all downhill from there. I think that after the brilliant stunt on Raw people might die down with the chants and hopefully the annoying threads.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts