Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
So we now have a "England crowd was awesome" and a "England crowd sucked" thread. I'll go make the "England crowd was mediocre" thread.

·
Registered
689 Posts
As someone who attended Raw last night, I would just like to say that when I watched the show on TV the crowd seemed much tamer than they were in reality. Stupid WWE and their editing!

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
It was a pretty good crowd Monday night, but Miami was much better.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Gotta live the British crowd, it was the best crowd since MITB
Best since MITB....Raw after WM was best since MITB, even better than MITB. This england crowd wasn't really that special. Greater than average WWE crowd, but typical crowd for an average NON-USA crowd(that get televised events).

But King did say that England is the NEW bizzaroland(meaning Canada lost its nickname lol).

·
Registered
40 Posts
I must admit that on Monday night for raw the crowd was amazing, being at the O2 and part of it was fantastic, however smackdown last night fell slightly flat, it was still a great night but it took alot more for the crowd to get going, I did have a great evening though. These were my first live wrestling shows and I am definately booking for the November tour when they go on sale next Friday (slightly annoyed that all raw shows are going to be up north etc, only smackdown at wembley).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts