Wrestling Forum banner

3821 - 3840 of 4139 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Well,it have blue check mark.

Charlotte won't return at least until early 2021, the fastest date probably before or after Survivor Series.

The scenario that might happen, Alexa Bliss come to challenge Asuka and win the title before end of year, then WWE will put narration Who's gonna stop Fiend Bliss?, then Charlotte show up to challenge Bliss and act like a heroine.

THE END.

·
NBA
4,188 Posts
The scenario that might happen, Alexa Bliss come to challenge Asuka and win the title before end of year, then WWE will put narration Who's gonna stop Fiend Bliss?, then Charlotte show up to challenge Bliss and act like a heroine.

THE END.

·
NBA
4,188 Posts

Btw, one year, you sweaty shanes.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
NBA
4,188 Posts

·
NBA
4,188 Posts
@The Phantom You still alive? The regulars here dropping like flies.

·
Registered
751 Posts
If a certain someone gets put into the RAW title scene immediately after arriving on the show, I'm gonna call Goldberg to come hit her with four spears and a hip-toss/suplex combo. That'll deal with that. ;)

·
NBA
4,188 Posts
If a certain someone gets put into the RAW title scene immediately after arriving on the show, I'm gonna call Goldberg to come hit her with four spears and a hip-toss/suplex combo. That'll deal with that. ;)
Which certain one? Cause to me both certain someone's can get roundhouse kicked the fuck out of my TV.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,664 Posts
Yep, Lana and Peyton Royce can get roundhouse kicked the fuck out of my TV permanently (by Asuka preferably).

I'm glad that we're both on the same page here :)

·
Registered
751 Posts
Lana, Peyton, and Charlotte were already on the show.

Hopefully said individual feuds with Nikki Cross for at least a month, because they have unfinished business.

·
NBA
4,188 Posts
Hopefully said individual feuds with Nikki Cross for at least a month, because they have unfinished business.

Oh, that individual. Hope Asuka doesnt feud with her. Losing a Fiend related feud is like the ultimate burial. Then again, Asuka has had her fair share of burials, so wouldn't shock me if Vince wants to do that.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts

Btw, in 10 hours a certain someone's ban is getting lifted.

:)

But seriously, I've almost totally lost interest in this product, it's unwatchable even if I still like Asuka, so I'd been posting less and less even before the ban

Also, I called Alexa weeks ago. Vince once again fucked over Reil's assumptions, this time about Fiend.

·
NBA
4,188 Posts
You back! Damnit, I know WF is a cesspool, but damnit, the thread feels empty without you or Phantom.

Now you know, I was Phantom all along

Knew it.

Also, I called Alexa weeks ago. Vince once again fucked over Reil's assumptions, this time about Fiend.
Yeah, as I said, I hope it doesn't happen, because having a feud with Alkexa and losing basically sends one a few thousand steps back push wise, and having a feud with the Fiend does the same, so if you combine the two... shivers

Then again, Asuka is fated to feud with all of the blondes, so it's inevitable. It's been written inth scriptures somewhere.

·
Registered
9,510 Posts
RAW is basically Asuka vs all the blondes, with Naomi on the side whenever she comes back.

Ironically, by putting all the blondes on RAW, Charlotte and Alexa stand out less. Charlotte had the benefit in the past of being on brands where she is the standout blonde both in look and status. Now RAW has all the blondes and she will come off like just another one of them to the audience

And lest we think Smackdown is better, I foresee drastically reduced TV time for all the women on that brand, especially when Sasha gets her title reign. You can only run Sasha v Bayley so many times, and anyone who thinks Mickie or Billie will get used more with less women to compete with instead of shunted off to the side again haven't paid attention to WWE booking in years.

Just blow it up, this company can't come down fast enough

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
@Ucok Third's alright, consider kayfabe booking is a prime consideration. It's a shame Bayley's had so few memorable one-on-one matches during her long ass reign, though. I'd only count five (three against Asuka, one with Kairi, one SD match with Chuck).

3821 - 3840 of 4139 Posts