Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate people that love EMO music. Personally, I think it is just wrong that someone likes something that I don't. I can't stand it when people have a different opinion then me, it just makes me want to kill. DEATH TO ALL THAT OPPOSE MY OPINION.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I think ya suck. But meh, who am I? (And I don't even like the shit!)

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
I don't care. Don't hang around people like that if you don't like them, no one makes you, god. Do you actually know any people that are EMO, or are EMO lovers? If you don't you shouldn't speak. Don't talk about something you know nothing about. Kiddo.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
O&M said:
Don't talk about something you know nothing about. Kiddo.
HA! Kiddo. That's what I call my neice. How ya feelin now, Emo boi. You're up there with a 3 year old!

N

·
0 Posts
No one sensed the sarcasm in his post?

He's making fun of the "EMo haters" thread, obviously, insinuating that it was a stupid thing to post. People have different opinions.

However, I have no opinion -- just facts. I'm that damned good.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
The Used, MCR(My Chemical Romance). Those are good bands. The others aren't so good. It is sad that one of my two only friends are obsessed with Emo music and EMO clothing. And yes Nitemare, I did sense his sarchasm, nice sarchasm, rep added.

·
Registered
83 Posts
dont diss emo if u dont like it, they create the music for the emo lovers, they work thier asses off doing the thing they love. and i dont have anything against emo haters, i just think they should stop saying its crap coz it isnt.. ok it is to them, but why should they care.. we dont go round sayin rap is gay, n metal sucks, n w/e u listen to... i think we should just leave it at listen to whatever you like n leave other types of music alone.

N

·
0 Posts
midnight_poison said:
dont diss emo if u dont like it...
Does that make any sense, though? What, people who like Emo are supposed to "diss" it? Come on.

·
Banned
540 Posts
this is my type of post...i hate EMO....absolutely hate it....stupid EMO...& PUNK! theres several types of music in the world and thats not 1...thats just an annoying noise. METAL is the music...METAL is the life....METAL is only begging!!

if u like metal music. i suggest u go to a metal forum to express ur love of the music. contact me if u want a wiked metal forum link!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts