Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, i dont know whether i shud have put this in the music forum, but i'm bitching about EMO haters so i thought i'd put it in the rants section..

Basically i think people who go around saying EMO sucks and EMO bands need to die, are just ****ing stupid, because, Okay in thier opinion the music sucks, but to other people its amazin and if they dont like EMO then they shouldnt be listening to it. EMO bands dont play for ppl to say **** OFF EMO ****ERS, they play it for the true EMO fans and aren't trying to please EMO haters. So i think that they guys that say EMO sucks should just stop saying it because whatever they listen to SUCKS to other people, but they dont complain. so if you dont like the music DONT ****ING LISTEN TO IT, and if you do, THEN DONT COMPLAIN BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE GONA HATE IT THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LISTENED TO IT... it just really agravates me! that is all

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no thats EMU, EMO is a type of music

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats exactly what im on about, if you dont like it, dont listen to it

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Could you name some EMO bands, I know some, but I have the feeling you like the bad ones.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My Chemical Romance, The Used, From First To Last, Underoath, Hawthorne Heights, Armor for sleep are such a few.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Wellllllllllllllll, Brand New live is quite good, compared to underOATH, From first to last TBS live. They so overactive on stage, takes away from the performance.

But ya, I like Emo, but not that much anymore, i love indie now. The Libertines<3 <----Flash<3

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
Yeah brit indie is taking over. Brand new weren't that bad, I liked watching them. But tbs and Finch were awful. And sorry but that's the truth. They were very bad bands. They seemed to not care. What I'm hating about the emo crowd is their pretentiousness. Even funeral for a friend who I've drank with are getting that. It's very disconcerting since WE made those bands.

·
Registered
447 Posts
the used is awful. dude sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet as do many of these such bands. thank you.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
MCR isn't bad, but the rest(except The Used) I have never heard. The used sound like crap. I really don't like emo just because the girl I know cries and says she EMO! And then says Emo is god and crap like that, lol.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
midnight_poison said:
Okay, i dont know whether i shud have put this in the music forum, but i'm bitching about EMO haters so i thought i'd put it in the rants section..

Basically i think people who go around saying EMO sucks and EMO bands need to die, are just ****ing stupid, because, Okay in thier opinion the music sucks, but to other people its amazin and if they dont like EMO then they shouldnt be listening to it. EMO bands dont play for ppl to say **** OFF EMO ****ERS, they play it for the true EMO fans and aren't trying to please EMO haters. So i think that they guys that say EMO sucks should just stop saying it because whatever they listen to SUCKS to other people, but they dont complain. so if you dont like the music DONT ****ING LISTEN TO IT, and if you do, THEN DONT COMPLAIN BECAUSE IF YOU KNEW YOU WERE GONA HATE IT THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE LISTENED TO IT... it just really agravates me! that is all
Okay then let me get this straight:
-EMO fans have an opinion (including you).
-EMO haters don't.
Sounds reasonable.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
i like the music but not the life style if that was touched on(just skimmed it) some good bands are taking back sunday starting line MCR plus there scramo which is iffy but in the music world theres a lot of differences the rockers(me) dont esspescially like rap(judgeing by his sig sleeping ninja) thats life people are going to disagree on things and music is a biggy

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
^^^I've been waiting for someone to make a rant about this disliking rap/rock disagreement. Still, this would be totally controversial. I am proud to say that I know people who like rap and rock!

·
Banned
540 Posts
hey buddy take a chill pill cos ur like in here basicly saying that any1 who doesnt listn to emo is queer. But reall EMO is queer!! ahahhahaha ahahaha :D :D :D :D

METAL RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts