Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woah did you guys hear that fucking "shoot" little promo from Emma just now? That was pretty intense, I was sitting here and I was like "whaaat? Woooah". It's awesome seeing her talk major crap about the direction WWE put her through in raw and how she's like "Look at me, now I'm back in NXT". That was great!!!
NXT Is the best wrestling in the world. Like in ring wise maybe New Japan is the best, but the subtlety in the story lines with NXT and the SICK characters, it's soo good.
Look dude, wrestlers come in and out of NXT as surprises. Now Alex Reilly is going to start kicking peoples asses. WWE is being urged to feature their women and meanwhile NXT is having the girls MAIN EVENT their show!!!

Gimme a break. NXT is just too good.

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Had me thinking if she were looking to start a feud when Emma said all that to Bayley but did seem like a dig at WWE for how her character bombed & after that squash match tag v Bellas then back in NXT I'm glad she came out and said it like it is; least Emma can have proper wrestling matches now instead of the Diva-scene she endured.
With all extras joining soon their next PPV will be very interesting

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
She was saying being nice got her nowhere, so they should redevelop her character and go again with her, if that is what the promo was hinting then good.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Going to NXT is a promotion, particularly when it comes to women, Emma.

Hopefully this means a heel turn is coming to wipe away the stench of her Santino days.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Nice little shoot from Emma there. I must admit I came back to the product about a year ago so only saw Emma during her Santino days which was the death knell of her career before she'd even got going. That and the phone case debacle.

Anyway NXT is the better product and the irony is she'll fare much better down there. I mean the Diva's main evented tonight and delivered imho.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Anyone have a video of this? I'd like to see it but my network subscription ran out and I haven't been watching NXT these past couple of weeks.

·
The NEW
13,471 Posts
Was my favorite moment of last night's NXT after Callihan's in ring debut. I am very glad to see that she might be getting a little character change in the future.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
I liked it. It's definitely an improvement over the crappy dancing gimmick.

Reactions: Empress

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Posted this in the NXT discussion thread:

GOAT Emma promo :mark::mark:
Really excited to see where this leads. It looks like she's slowly turning heel and I'm fine with that. I'll miss her fun personality and everything that makes me like her now, but it's clear her career was going nowhere and a change was needed. I hope she switches to NXT permanently, would love to see her there weekly.

Seeing her lose in a 30 second match on Raw only makes me want to see her back in NXT more. I'd much rather see her in longer matches on the developmental show (if we can even call it that anymore) than see to see her on the A-show jobbing. I definitely hope this move can revitalize her career. Hopefully she makes the most of this opportunity though, if she doesn't grab this chance I can see her get axed in the next wave of releases. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see how she'll be used in NXT, I hope she gets to capture the NXT Womens title later this year! :D

·
Standing with The Man
6,817 Posts
Emma finally getting that re-package :hmm it's few months late but hopefully people will get to see this girls true talent soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts