Wrestling Forum banner

141 - 160 of 992 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Emma's got the look down, the attitude down, and now all she needs is to be more comfortable on the mic and she'll be ready for a second chance. She's been having the wrestling down:
Like Dave Meltzer said, they are trying to remake Emma from cute to sexy, and it's working really well. :banderas Not really digging the lipstick though, I guess it goes with her new character but it's too dark for me and I don't like lipstick in general. She definitely needs work on the mic and she needs to look a little more comfortable in interviews in general - as in she needs to know where to put her hands. Can't wait for the Emmalution to continue in NXT. :mark:

And just to contribute something to the thread; it's already been posted but it's so good that it's worth posting over and over.

·
The EST of NXT
28,810 Posts
@Certified G I agree. She went from simulating a special ed kid to being an incredibly sexy woman. The attire change alone was impressive, but the sassyness she's been showing on NXT gained her a lot of points from me. I think the dark lipstick works for her, as it matches her attire and demeanor.

·
TBZ
5,854 Posts
I haven't been in this thread for a while and I honestly think it worked out better for me as I get to take in so many hot pics of Emma. :banderas Thanks guys. :clap

Hopefully she keeps doing her thing in NXT and continues to get better and better booking until she's back on the main roster with her new attitude and gimmick. :mckinney

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
To paraphrase good old Enzo

"And this right here, this is Emma, and she's hot as hell, and you can't teach that!"

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Yassss @Certified G. Emma is a whole new woman now :tucky. It's time to update your signature and replace bubbly, childish Emma with fierce and sexy Emma :cudi.
Ha, I only just updated my old sig to this one a couple weeks ago. It's the summer edition of my signature, I think I'm gonna keep this one for a while. :p Why you want me to change a sig with hot rotating pics of Emma in a bikini though? :drake1

:D

·
The EST of NXT
28,810 Posts
Ha, I only just updated my old sig to this one a couple weeks ago. It's the summer edition of my signature, I think I'm gonna keep this one for a while. :p Why you want me to change a sig with hot rotating pics of Emma in a bikini though? :drake1

:D
Because I have OCD and change my avatar every week :curry2

141 - 160 of 992 Posts