887 Posts
I wonder if she's reading this thread right now :p

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts
First ever official Q&A with Emma!
January 22, 2015

Hey everyone,

I did my first offical Q&A through my twitter a few days ago and it was so much fun!!
Here are the questions and answers I got around to answering. Don't worry if I didn't get to your question, there will be more to come in the future!!

Enjoy - Tenille.

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: do you have a dream match? #EMMAlution - @RealPaigeWWE and I battling it out at #WWE Wrestlemania! #WWE #RAW #WWEDallas #NXT

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: @EmmaWWE What is your favorite place to eat at while on the road? #EMMAlution - I order yummy @iconmeals! #WWE #RAW

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: @EmmaWWE First thought when you found out you would be a #WWE Diva? #EMMAlution - Happiest moment of my life! My dream

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: what was it like wrestling in Australia last year? #EMMAlution - easily a high in my career! Surreal to say the least! #WWE

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: if u could team up with a male wwe superstar in a mixed tag team match who would it be? #EMMAlution #RAW - @HEELZiggler perhaps?

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]_Paiger: who is your favorite male wrestler from all time? #EMMAlution #WWE #RAW - @steveaustinBSR made me️ this business!!

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: what is your favourite moment in the @LanceStorm Academy? #EMMAlution - just one!? I loved every minute of it! #SWA #WWE

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: @EmmaWWE what are your thoughts on @LanaWWE? #EMMAlution - maybe needs a good kick in the teeth.. #WWE #WWEDallas #RAW

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: Would you complain if @RealPaigeWWE licked you? #EMMAlution - would you complain!? C'mon!! #WWE #RAW #bubbletrouble

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: Would you consider being on Total Divas ??? #EMMAlution #RAW #WWE - I think #TotaDivas could use an Australian addition��

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: At what age did you start wrestling? #EMMAlution - I started in this business when I was 13! Almost half my life!️️

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]: What's it like teaming with Santino? #EMMAlution - he's the funniest person I know! Loved every minute of it! @milanmiracle

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]_army:What has been your favorite match in your career so far? #RAW #EMMAlution - @RealPaigeWWE matches from @WWENXT!!

@EmmaWWE: [email protected]_Guy320:who inspired you to become a #WWE Diva? #EMMAlution - @trishstratuscom was a huge inspiration!!

@EmmaWWE: . @ScaroniC: @EmmaWWE do you think you will get a divas title match in 2015? #EMMAlution - I'll make sure of it!! ��
http://www.tenilledashwood.com/#!First-ever-official-QA-with-Emma-/c9d3/0FBC53E0-F7F6-44A6-AF6D-809C51B756E2

Reactions: Certified G

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts
I'm very excited to see where this leads. She's one of the most talented in-ring ladies when she's motivated. And I'm all for a gimmick change.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Emma confirmed she's back in NXT tonight. She has a gimmick change too from the looks of it.
Yeah, fiddlecastro send me a visitor message saying she's apparantly back in NXT (full time)? Has this been reported/confirmed anywhere?

EDIT: Okay, I guess this was confirmed on NXT yesterday? I haven't seen the show yet, so I didn't know. :p

Hope she gets better booking when called up again. In ring, my favorite women's wrestler on the roster.
Yeah, same here. :) Hopefully going back to NXT will give her a career resurgence 'cause she was going nowhere real fast.

I'm very excited to see where this leads. She's one of the most talented in-ring ladies when she's motivated. And I'm all for a gimmick change.
Indeed. I've been saying for months she should go back to NXT. She was doing nothing on the main roster, and it didn't look like a change was coming for her.
I definitely hope she's going back to NXT, at least she'll be appriciated there, and she gets to wrestle longer matches. And I would have no problems with a gimmick change, hope she has more success if she gets called up again.

If she does change her gimmick I'll have to change my avatar and sig. :mj2

·
Registered
766 Posts
After watching the backstage interview with Devin and Emma, it appears Emma will still have the dancing queen gimmick but she'll just be heel... That dancing gimmick has always been the kiss of death and the faster she gets rid of it, the better off she'll be.

^ Her new gear looks like a mix of Eve Torres top and Paige's pants. I hope WWE does right by her and they give her a complete overhaul gimmick, so they can bring her back as a legitimate rival to Paige. I could see it now, Paige is Divas champion again and she takes the mic to thank the fans and calls out all the women in the back. The crowd begins to chant for Aj lee (then Cm punk) when out of nowhere we hear Emma's new music and she comes down and cuts a promo about always being an after thought to every Diva on the roster(minus Rosa of course). I pray this is what they do for her, but WWE is not in the business of doing the right thing, so my hope for this happening are not great.

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts
And I was at the show that last picture was taken at!

Here's a random one from tumblr

Reactions: Certified G
61 - 80 of 992 Posts