Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 983 Posts

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Emma wont be let go, she is Paige's bestfriend. Plus the wwe would be idiots if they don't do a Emma and Paige feud on the main roster seeing how well they work together, their feud in NXT was.
That really doesn't matter though.. For example, WWE had no problems releasing CM Punk's friend Luke Gallows. And he sure as hell has more pull than Paige.

That summer vacation shoot was legit...

Chick's got a bangin body.

Excellent thread, BTW (Y)
That's by far my favorite WWE shoot. Emma looked fantastic in that one (so thanks for the pics :D). Actually, from what I remember everyone looked good and it was an all-around great shoot. :p

Two pics that were accidentally posted today on WWE.com, gimmick change maybe!?!?!?

I love Emma the way she is, but I would have no problems with a gimmick change. It's obvious her gimmick isn't working, so changing it up might revitalise her career.

Anyway, great thread. There's more EMMAcrats than I thought. :D I thought there was only like 4 of us haha. I'll get some more pics up later today.

·
How you doing?
4,958 Posts
Many people don't know that Emma has just as much wrestling experience as Paige has before they joined WWE. Emma also has been wrestling since the age of 13.

·
El Ingobernable
887 Posts
Many people don't know that Emma has just as much wrestling experience as Paige has before they joined WWE. Emma also has been wrestling since the age of 13.
Also, this is accurate, even though Emma is actually older than Paige. Emma lost a couple of years due to a nasty shoulder injury (though during that time she was helping out with the promotion she was working for). Which is why it was very concerning when she dislocated her shoulder during that episode of World of Hurt I posted. She ended up having surgery on that shoulder before showing up in NXT. Both Paige and Emma have been wrestling since they were thirteen. Both ladies have a lot of passion for wrestling :). Sasha Banks also started fairly young, but not 13.

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Indeed, for some reason everyone seems to know about Paige wrestling since her teens but not Emma lol. Since she's been wrestling so long, let's appriciate her body of work:

41 - 60 of 983 Posts