Wrestling Forum banner

221 - 240 of 993 Posts

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,438 Posts
Emma was a referee at a Raw live event yesterday. Looks like she's returning very soon. Shame all signs point to her not going to Smackdown.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Maybe Dana's break up with Charlotte is going to roll into her reunion with Emma.

Alternatively, if she's not getting back with Dana, I'd like to see her stable with Paige & Summer, and target people like Sasha & Bayley for taking all the credit for something that Emma, Paige, and Summer feel they don't get recognition for, nor the opportunities they deserve. Kayfabe, of course, seeing as Paige has had loads of opportunities. But it's quite true for Emma & Summer.

Sure, I'd otherwise prefer to have her on Smackdown, but only because Smackdown would make her a star and put her right up the top. She probably needed SD more than SD needed her, even though she would have been a huge asset as a top heel.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
Emma and Dana were great together (and it's some of Dana's best work). Dana and Charlotte, not so much. So Emma coming to Raw to help Dana get free of Charlotte's BS, that's what I'm guessing is going to happen.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Emma would be so much better off on Smackdown. On Raw she'll occasionally be in the title picture, but never be a true contender. Mid-card seems like whe she'd be. On Smackdown she has a chance at being a number 1 or 2 heel, added with being a rival/bitter Enemy to Becky Lynch + history with Nikki and Naomi.

221 - 240 of 993 Posts