Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 994 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
She's a pretty good talent but they turned her into a bad dancing-retard. A couple of months form now she'll be going around telling everyone to lock their seat belts before the the plane takes off if nothing changes soon.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
My hometown girl!

Reactions: LW708 and NasJayz

·
Registered
893 Posts
Very underrated diva in terms of looks and in ring ability , though people like to hate on the divas's division and really it's not nearly as bad and people make it out to me

Im actually feel that the diva's division actually talent

AJ, Paige, Natalya, the Bella's ( actually are kind of entertaining and there ring work has improved tremendously) Alicia Fox, Naomi ( good in the ring though with her personality I don't see her going very far) Emma, and Summer Rae

Plus you have Charlotte and Sasha Banks down in NXT

Eva Marie, Rosa, and Cameron are all good personality and great on Total Divas though in the wrestling ring they don't have too much talent at the moment

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Emma Appreciation Thread? :creepyshaq

So, should I just copy the 15 or something pics I posted in that other thread to this one? :p I'll see if I can find some pics & gifs later today.

Either way, glad to see a new Emma thread, and it's off to a great start. Keep it up guys! :D

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
2/10 wrestler and not that attractive, 5/10.

1 - 20 of 994 Posts