Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
its the truth Emma and Paige tore the house down in NXT and was the best match of the night at Arivel Last Year and if they was giving the chance on the main roster they would be the stars of the divas div and the fans will see they can go and are just as good as the men

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
AJ, Kaitlynn, Paige, Summer, and Emma all had or have the potential to be huge stars. They all had well defined characters and were good in the ring. Alicia Fox and the Bellas have a few kinks to work out, but could be big stars as well if the booking was consistent.

People clamour about Trish and Lita and how amazing they were, rightfully so, but a lot here don't seem to be aware the level of talent the women now have that puts Trish and Lita to shame. I am a huge Lita fan and respect Trish, but in terms of overall ability (wrestling, mic work, character) the likes of AJ, Paige, Summer, Emma and all the NXT women have a better foundation than Trish and Lita to build from. They just don't get the same platform for some stupid reason.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
To be fair Paige fans shouldn't have any complaints she's been given a nice push since her debut. I think she will have a few title reigns in years to come.

Emma fans have every right to complain, although her Gimmick wasn't going to get her over on WWE main roster. I think she's sadly a jobber now. If she keeps her job by the end of the year she be doing well.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Paige maybe. Emma? Isnt that the chick who walks around doing that cringey hand dancing?

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Most of the Divas, and especially Paige and Emma, have the potential to be huge stars if used and booked properly, WWE sadly does not used and book them properly; and they falter down the ladder for the company's refusal to book the Divas properly.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Most of the Divas, and especially Paige and Emma, have the potential to be huge stars if used and booked properly, WWE sadly does not used and book them properly; and they falter down the ladder for the company's refusal to book the Divas properly.
And here I thought that the Network promoting NXT and showcasing Paige/Emma on the first special was a signal of change. I mean, after 2013, Summer of Punk, 2008... I need to stop expecting change <_<

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
And here I thought that the Network promoting NXT and showcasing Paige/Emma on the first special was a signal of change. I mean, after 2013, Summer of Punk, 2008... I need to stop expecting change <_<
Expecting change just sets you up for disappointment my friend.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
AJ, Kaitlynn, Paige, Summer, and Emma all had or have the potential to be huge stars. They all had well defined characters and were good in the ring. Alicia Fox and the Bellas have a few kinks to work out, but could be big stars as well if the booking was consistent.

People clamour about Trish and Lita and how amazing they were, rightfully so, but a lot here don't seem to be aware the level of talent the women now have that puts Trish and Lita to shame. I am a huge Lita fan and respect Trish, but in terms of overall ability (wrestling, mic work, character) the likes of AJ, Paige, Summer, Emma and all the NXT women have a better foundation than Trish and Lita to build from. They just don't get the same platform for some stupid reason.
Yeah Lita and Trish weren't all that great. I respect them both but people tend to forget that they weren't as good.

·
NEWCASTLE UNITED
2,879 Posts
Emma deserves better, she has a dancing gimmick, what do you expect. Dancing gimmicks will never work outside of NXT and the UK (we mark for anything, even Fandango'ing a year past it's sell by date)

Yeah Lita and Trish weren't all that great. I respect them both but people tend to forget that they weren't as good.
How come you have a strong hate for Stephanie yet I saw a thread you made months ago about Stephanie being the hottest woman on the planet, WTF dude?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Vince believes:

Nikki Cena's Titties + Brie Danielson's Lips > Any foreign female technicians

·
Registered
654 Posts
Same thing With every other Diva.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,602 Posts
Is not fair comparing Paige to Emma, Paige has charisma, and natural shining.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Since when was putting on great matches a guarantee to be a huge star? Most fans care about great spots not great matches.

To the pale dominatrix fan, Paige is probably top of the line.

To the blonde buxom bombshell fan, Emma just can't measure up.

Paige has a look that's harder to get anywhere else that appeals to a male niche versus hot, busty blonde.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.