Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright so I Just got an email from sun life stadium(The Venue of Mania 28). I go there all the time(I live in Florida) and they always send me emails about shit that you people don't care about. But this is really interesting. The E-Mail told me I could get seats for mania early, But that's not the important Part. The important part is they gave me 2 marquee matches that will be on the show. One Being Rock Vs. Cena obviously, and the Other being Daniel Bryan Vs Randy Orton. Obviously this can change anytime now, but if this match happens along with Rock/Cena, and Punk in the WWE title match, we could potenitaly be looking at one of the greatest mania's of all time and will make me orgasmic.

AGAIN This is subject to change. But I thought I'd throw it out there.

If I can take a picture of the E-Mail somehow and post it, I will. Any of you being a regular at sun life stadium get this E-Mail?

Thanks for reading!

·
Mamba Mentality
25,004 Posts
Re: Email From Sunlife Stadium *Possible Spoiler For Future Word Heavyweight Title Pl

The important part is they gave me 2 marquee matches that will be on the show. One Being Rock Vs. Cena obviously, and the Other being Daniel Bryan Vs Randy Orton.
Please? :eek:

I strongly believe Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton could put on a wrestling clinic together on a stage as big as WrestleMania for the World Heavyweight Championship. I hope this match happens.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Re: Email From Sunlife Stadium *Possible Spoiler For Future Word Heavyweight Title Pl

I don't care what happens or who the opponent is, I just want Daniel Bryan in a World Title match at Wrestlemania. Who knows what will happen.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I doubt Orton is going to be left off the world title match from mania 3 yeas in a succession. D' Bryan is his only logical opponent. Sheamus can go jump off a bridge for all I care.

·
Banned
1,824 Posts
Re: Email From Sunlife Stadium *Possible Spoiler For Future World Heavyweight Title P

Danielson vs Orton?

Get the shovel

Should be Danielson vs Henry

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Email From Sunlife Stadium *Possible Spoiler For Future World Heavyweight Title P

Danielson Vs Henry would Put Bryan over huge. But it's just so unrealistic for Bryan to beat Henry.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,839 Posts

I must admit, if we get Danielson vs. Orton for Big Gold, I do not believe I could complain.

Oh, a digital pic of the email on your computer screen or it didn't happen~!

(Just kidding.)

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

Bryan/Orton or Bryan/Henry would be awesome. I truly think either one could steal the show.

Edit: Silly me, Bryan will probably get cut from WM for a Cole match.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

It's in a word document style thing, I could take a pic of it with a regular camera although it wouldn't come out clean. I'm not good with these programs your talking about lol. Noobs FTW.

·
NOTORIOUS
6,840 Posts

Bryan/Henry would put Bryan over huge, but Bryan/Orton would be a damn great wrestling match for the World Heavyweight Championship. I wouldn't complain at all if we got Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton for the World Championship at WrestleMania.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Found some people on twitter also getting the same thing.. Coolio looks like I'm not the only one.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts

It's in a word document style thing, I could take a pic of it with a regular camera although it wouldn't come out clean. I'm not good with these programs your talking about lol. Noobs FTW.
Go to the e-mail, then on your keyboard press the Print Screen key. Open up the MS paint program it should be on your PC already if you have windows, then on the top click on the edit and then click on paste. If the screen shot of your e-mail appears then click file and then save it.

The go to http://tinypic.com/ and find the thing you saved and then upload it there and then post here the IMG link they give you when its done uploading. You don't have to register anywhere to upload the image so it is faster.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Go to the e-mail, then on your keyboard press the Print Screen key. Open up the MS paint program it should be on your PC already if you have windows, then on the top click on the edit and then click on paste. If the screen shot of your e-mail appears then click file and then save it.

The go to http://tinypic.com/ and find the thing you saved and then upload it there and then post here the IMG link they give you when its done uploading. You don't have to register anywhere to upload the image so it is faster.
Mac...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts