Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we seen a couple years back when Nakamara won the men's Rumble and challenged AJ for the Title (SmackDown) we then saw the Elimination Chamber winner for the Men's Raw Side get the title shot for Mania

I think they should Keep this as a tradition for the Title/s not chosen by the men/women rumble winners as another chance to be contender for a title shot for wrestlemania for both men & women's chamber matches Thoughts ?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right ? it only makes sense and it would give the chamber ppv more of a lift I"m thinking almost like a 2nd chance royal rumble in a way lol

·
The Babyface of WF
10,457 Posts
You have Title matches as well in EC matches so it's quite difficult to cement that tradition without getting confused.

You have one of each for Men and Women but both being Non Title No1 Contenders to face the non chosen champion only makes the champions forced to take the night off or be involved with a pointless segment etc.

Sometimes a champion may not be chosen before Elimination Chamber too you just never know with WWE.

But I do like the idea personally.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Somehow this winner or the end of this match will always insert their favorite to Wrestlemania though some of them deserve it and some of them were not.

I was literally upset when they held two chamber match in 2008, I have not problem with SD part since that brand need the contender for WHC title but why RAW need it and make Cena(as the winner of RR2008) use that "ticket" to challenge Orton at No Way Out 2008, damn,Triple H just ruin one of dream match between Cena vs Orton.

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Chamber. I'm not a fan of it being a regular event or being the runner-up World Title decider. I'd rather someone with a story go after the other belt. Of those chaps though, it should be Reigns. Bryan and Nakamura hopefully get to spin off into a feud. Roode is probably there to be a body. Corbin and Strowman can go towards the IC Title.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts