Wrestling Forum banner

Elimination Chamber Return (SPOILERS)

7282 Views 88 Replies 59 Participants Last post by  Gwilt
Christian
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

· 1/100
8,001 Posts
I REALLY thought the WWE was going to abandon the entire Christian/Del Rio thing once Del Rio won the Royal Rumble.

Common sense says the seed is planted for a *gasp* triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship. They could have easily done Christian/Del Rio at tonight's PPV had Christian returned and attacked Del Rio after his RR fiesta and put Del Rio over at the PPV in order to give him something to do for the last month (instead that job went to Kofi), but they didn't.

but it's...it's Christian so I will believe when I see it

· Registered
205 Posts
I couldn't be happier. Captain Charisma has returned! My favorite wrestler of all time. I have my doubts about Christian sneaking into the title match at WM to set up a Triple Threat, but it could happen. I just saw The Rock in a WWE ring last Monday on RAW, so I'm willing to believe that anything can happen. Whether he gets his well-deserved push or not, I'm just glad he's back.

· Registered
823 Posts
JESUS CHRIST'S HAIRY BALLSACK, ONCE A SHOW'S BEEN AIRED IT'S NOT A SPOILER YOU FUCKING MORONS.

And I couldn't care less about the return of an overrated midcarder like Christian.
Then why are you posting here if your only goal is too start a stupid arguement because of your trolling? And not everyone goes on streams or pays $45 for a damn PPV. Calm down.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
Too bad Christian was easily outpopped by Kelly Kelly by far.

Good to see Christian back to play a part of the storyline between Edge/ADR which was predictable from the start and possibly put over Alberto Del Rio again to make him more of a threat.

· Banned
1,197 Posts
Then why are you posting here if your only goal is too start a stupid arguement because of your trolling? And not everyone goes on streams or pays $45 for a damn PPV. Calm down.
Because it's EVERY FUCKING TIME a show airs live there are dozens of pointless SPOILER threads that AREN'T FUCKING SPOILERS!

Do you REALLY think that people on at this time, or in the morning WON'T have read the results? Smackdown taping results are spoilers. The results of a live show once its aired isn't.

· Registered
865 Posts
JESUS CHRIST'S HAIRY BALLSACK, ONCE A SHOW'S BEEN AIRED IT'S NOT A SPOILER YOU FUCKING MORONS.

And I couldn't care less about the return of an overrated midcarder like Christian.
Yes it is

if it's 2 minutes after the it's still a spoiler...

I live in Australia...
I only saw EC about 5 minutes ago, when Americans and such would have learnt or seen the results over a day or so ago...

and I know I'm not the only person who agrees that watching when you KNOW what's going to happen is fucking boring

pull your head out of your ass

1 - 20 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.