Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
#BAYBAY
20,095 Posts
This match is going to suck.

I just shows you too how weak Raw's Women's Division is, when there's obviously going to be 1 clear winner. Shayna's probably I dare say going to eliminate everyone in the Chamber.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,327 Posts
And people thought the men's chamber was predictable. This is on a whole different level. Even the most casual of casual fans knows exactly how this is going to go.

·
\m/
23,701 Posts
This match is more predictable than a broken record. It is also rather redundant. The Becky/Shayna match for Mania has already been set up by virtue of Shayna attacking/bitting Becky in her debut. Setting this chamber match to determine the obvious #1 contender is unnecessary.

They should have done it for the SD women's title instead and have Sasha win it to challenge Bayley at Mania.

·
Registered
964 Posts
This is so stupid it’s unbelievable

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
This chamber is a complete waste of time.

·
Registered
512 Posts
I just seen this on Twitter and the participants for the Raw Women's 1 Number Contender's Elimination Chamber Match are Natalya, Ruby Riott, Sarah Logan, Liv Morgan, Asuka & Shayna Baszler. Now my thoughts on this is The Queen of Spades is definitely a lock to win but the fact that we could be getting an Asuka/Shayna showdown as I seen them as the final two will be something to watch especially also The Riott Squad face off as well when it's coming to my city in Philadelphia. But what are your thoughts on this Elimination Chamber Match??

·
Registered
22,951 Posts
This match is a giant waste of time. We all know it's going to be Shayna, and it should be considering how they've booked things. The only thing they can do with this is have Shayna eliminate everybody which is probably what they'll do.

Meanwhile SD could have had a match like Sasha vs. Lacey vs. Alexa vs. Nikki vs. Carmella vs. Naomi, a far more interesting match.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Gee I wonder who will win this match. This has to be the two most predictable EC winners in history.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,776 Posts
LOL what's the point just announce the Shayna/Becky match.

Of course he has to bury Asuka again. Give it a rest, you son of a bitch, you hate her.....we get it.

Yawn.
If Asuka has a great showing against Shayna in the Chamber and Becky takes a break, then Asuka vs Shayna could be the next RAW Womens Title program. I mean who else is there? They will probably save Charlotte for SSlam or another Rhea match. And who knows, demented Vince may wake up one morning and see a bird poop and decide to make Asuka champion. Even if its transitional. Crazier things have happened.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
If Asuka has a great showing against Shayna in the Chamber and Becky takes a break, then Asuka vs Shayna could be the next RAW Womens Title program. I mean who else is there? They will probably save Charlotte for SSlam or another Rhea match. And who knows, demented Vince may wake up one morning and see a bird poop and decide to make Asuka champion. Crazier things have happened.
Who cares about a title program? Shayna defending against Asuka (successfully) is the least interesting thing at this point since Asuka has already lost her last 2 RAW title shots. Asuka isn't Charlotte where she has 11 reigns and 3 token reigns a year to fall back on every time she loses a title shot.

Honestly this is one case where it actually might be better to make it a triple threat at Mania.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
Don't know why Natalya is using a spot there.
No one would expect her to challenge Becky at 'mania.

And it should be Liv Morgan doing it, not Miss Popeye Shayna...

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
could they have made a less appealing elimination chamber? I assume that Asuka is out one or two to carry the match and Shaynas out last to make her look like a dominating bad ass.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,244 Posts
Holy hell I don't remember seeing a EC match as predictable as this, do they seriously think anyone will believe for one second Shayna isn't totally winning this?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts