Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
All Out
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Several insider wrestling websites claimed that Elimination Chamber will be in Hartford, Connecticut on February 19, 2012 and it's also listed as such on Wikipedia. Barring a date change to the PPV, I think the location has changed, as the Production trucks would have to travel way too far the next day - as WWE has listed a RAW SuperShow taping for Minneapolis, MN on February 20 (MLK day).... Usually when WWE has a MN taping for RAW or SMACKDOWN or a PPV, the other show is within like 8 hours of driving distance (like in Chicago or a different city in Illinois, or in Wisconsin or Iowa). I would assume it's like that in most places (setting up the Production crews road travel to not be terribly too far). With all that said, I don't think Connecticut will be hosting the Elimination Chamber 2012 Pay-Per View. Where does everyone think it might be hosted?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Also there is a house show on December 30th in Hartford at the XL Center. I saw this a few weeks ago and thought that the Chamber being there wouldn't happen cause of that, they normally don't have shows that close to each other in dates in the same city.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
WWE tries to run shows close to their base of operations around Christmas time so it's possible they're doing both. The house show would be a good way to promote for the actual PPV.

If they don't have the show there I'm not just going to guess a random city they would have it in as it would be nothing more than a total guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts