Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://twitter.com/MaxineWWE

She edited a pic of herself wearing Nexus shirt and put it as her avatar, lol. And she teasingly wrote "Never know!!" in regards to joining the faction.

Yeah yeah i know it doesn't mean anything but would you love this idea? I think it would be kinda cool, it doesn't have to be Maxine. Nexus divas to oppose Laycool in the diva division will make the division much more interesting again.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's nothing.
Just that people who've been eliminated for each season of NXT have some how, some way ended up Nexus.

If it did happen tho, I really wouldn't know what to think of it :rolleyes:

Would mind seeing her though, ring action missing, preferably. (unless she got her game up)

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I'm sure she'll be around in some form or another. WWE would be retarded to pass on her mic talent.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
She's just fishing for something to do. WWE "creative" probably has no plans, nor should they, of a woman joining the group.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Well, her mic skills are perfectly suited for a manager role.....but I dunno, Nexus may not be the best option. It's an interesting thought, though.

Hell, I just want her back on my screen again. ;)

I'm sure she'll be around in some form or another. WWE would be retarded to pass on her mic talent.
They've passed on better all-around talents than Maxine before, so don't be surprised if nothing happens and she ends up like Jamie. :(

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
They would need more than one diva to take on Laycool. Especially since guys don't powerbomb chicks through tables anymore. I would prefer Naomi join Nexus too, if the plan is to have women in the group.

·
Registered
402 Posts
three chicks in nexus would pwn thnx

Reactions: BambiKiller

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
They've passed on better all-around talents than Maxine before, so don't be surprised if nothing happens and she ends up like Jamie. :(
Oh god, don't say that.

Maxine is nothing like Jamie. Jamie was straight-up worthless at everything. She wasn't even a good ring announcer, lol.

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
Get a woman in Nexus for David Otunga. I know everyone treats him like the "anti-christ" but him having a girl woul dget Barrett even alittle jealous and continue this storyline. But they have said he is married to Jennifer Hudson so no nevermind lol. A girl in Nexus would be good cuz i think every dominant faction needs atleast one girl.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Oh god, don't say that.

Maxine is nothing like Jamie. Jamie was straight-up worthless at everything. She wasn't even a good ring announcer, lol.
I know, I'm just saying that it's a very real possibility, unfortunately.

WWE has completely destroyed what little faith I had in the Divas division. I'm at a "I'll believe it when I see it" level. When I see Maxine on WWE programming for more than a few weeks, then I'll officially rejoice. When I see Natalya with the belt, then I'll believe that WWE isn't completely retarded with the Divas.

Until then....well, whatever.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Pair her up with Slater, that's my opinion.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
All the season 3 NXT divas are gonnna come in the week after the finale and destroy the ring, announcers, justin roberts, John Cena etc...

Wade Barrett and the rest of Nexus are going to come down and applaud, raise their hands and welcome them to the group.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
The nexus would turn into a joke, if they allowed a diva to join the faction. On the other hand, it would turn the nexus from a sausage-fest into a thing with a girl.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
no, no no no no no. no fucking no. the faction doesnt need to be made into a joke. there is absolutely no need for there to be a diva in nexus.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
she should join the nexus this sunday by giving randy orton the low blow thus giving wade barreet the opening for the wasteland, the nexus sure could use a valent of some sort, i really would like to see maxine a part of the nexus,

1 - 20 of 26 Posts