Wrestling Forum banner

Elias has become really boring

4920 Views 51 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  Mgene15
Thanks to that pathetic Shane and Elias storyline, This guy has become extremely boring. This guy had immense potential but having him and Drew in that storyline sucked the momentum of them both and I can't prevent myself from changing the channel when these two are on the screen.
Reactions: I Love Angelina
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
15,747 Posts
Immense potential how though.

At the end of the day if you can't work a crowd once bell rings you are never becoming a maineventer, or at least a sustained one.

His ring work is just plain boring and he seems to have gone backwards in-ring on main roster. People shit on Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans but they can produce decent stuff in-ring

· alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,292 Posts
i think if shane keeps his nose out of the storylines and they don't make his guitar/music gimmick into a crutch and only use it sparingly he could be great. he has a great loo and with a bit of in ring improvement he could do well.

· Registered
3,269 Posts
"Hello my name is Elias" *plays basic guitar riff* "This city sucks!" *more basic guitar riffs*

IWC: "My God, this man is the epitomy of talent! He is a future legend and several world time champion without a doubt. I'm not gay, but man do I want him to father my children."

I honestly never understood why you smarks drooled over the dude to begin with.

· Registered
5,111 Posts
Having everybody and their grandmother beating the hell out of Elias every week didn't help.

Being a Elias fan doesn't mean we think he should be Main Eventer. Elias is a good Mid Carder. He's where he's suppose to be at.

· Registered
176 Posts
Seeing Elias win the 24/7 Championship four times proves that he'll never become a top-tier star in the WWE.

I don't see him winning the KOTR tournament if he lost to Gable in the semifinals, or even beat either Samoa Joe, Ricochet and Baron Corbin in the Triple Threat Match to advance in the finals.

· Premium Member
4,995 Posts
His ring work is what limits him for now so that's his room for improvement. Promo-wise he's ok and he can draw heat at least but the way he's been booked previously hurt him tbh.

· Fearless University Graduate
Fearless University Graduate
24,879 Posts
He's directionless that's the issue. He just turns up every week in a random segment usually jobs then leaves. Next week same thing. The Elias character isn't really doing anything. It's the same story for a heap of guys like Miz, Joe, etc as well. Nothing to do, and nothing to sink their teeth into makes them dull.

· SGT. AT ARMS
26,030 Posts
"Hello my name is Elias" *plays basic guitar riff* "This city sucks!" *more basic guitar riffs*

IWC: "My God, this man is the epitomy of talent! He is a future legend and several world time champion without a doubt. I'm not gay, but man do I want him to father my children."

I honestly never understood why you smarks drooled over the dude to begin with.
Exactly, he gets the cheapest of cheap heat, he just insults the city and their sports team while singing badly, literally anyone could do what he does and get the same amount of heat. It takes zero talent to insult a city and and a sports team and get heat.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.