Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Well, if it's real, nevermind I guess. They'll throw Gable some jobber like Andrade to beat again.

That takes the fun out of it.

Whats the problem with Heel vs Heel?
There is no problem. They just don't do it.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well, if it's real, nevermind I guess. They'll throw Gable some jobber like Andrade to beat again.

That takes the fun out of it.

There is no problem. They just don't do it.

Was hoping we didn’t learn it was real too bc yeah it sucks the excitement out. It’ll be some jobber or someone Gable has beaten already and he will just win again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I actually know what’s going to happen. Shane will replace Elias, but Owens will fuck over Shane. This is prototypical WWE booking the more I think about it.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
That's probably the most likely scenario.

Original plan was probably just to have Shane attempt to help Elias to get foiled by Owens. Taking Elias out prob makes it easier to do now honestly. I’d bet that’s what happens.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Original plan was probably just to have Shane attempt to help Elias to get foiled by Owens. Taking Elias out prob makes it easier to do now honestly. I’d bet that’s what happens.

I don't see it. There's no reason for Shane to help Elias (I know Elias is one of his flunkies or whatever, but people in WWE never get involved unless somebody they're directly feuding with is affected. Shane isn't feuding with Gable, so there's no reason), and Gable doesn't need help to beat Elias anyway. Elias is a geek, he was just 24/7 champion.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I don't see it. There's no reason for Shane to help Elias (I know Elias is one of his flunkies or whatever, but people in WWE never get involved unless somebody they're directly feuding with is affected. Shane isn't feuding with Gable, so there's no reason), and Gable doesn't need help to beat Elias anyway. Elias is a geek, he was just 24/7 champion.

Eh well Shane replacing him now and getting fucked over by Owens 100% makes the most sense with the story they’ve told and the character they’re trying to make KO. I’ll be shocked if that doesn’t happen.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,178 Posts
Oh my gawd, they're really going to put Shane in this aren't they?! I thought the people who said that were tripping, that there's no way WWE would redo the worst storyline of last year again with the same guy. I give WWE more benefit of the doubt than the average smark but if WWE does this they deserve to die.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Oh my gawd, they're really going to put Shane in this aren't they?! I thought the people who said that were tripping, that there's no way WWE would redo the worst storyline of last year again with the same guy. I give WWE more benefit of the doubt than the average smark but if WWE does this they deserve to die.
I´ll admit... I said from the start that Corbin was winning.. UNLESS Shane inserted himself..

·
★ Liverpool FC ★
2,460 Posts

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
KING O MAC

I'm just as scared that it is gonna be taker, he'll make gable look good but win and then the fiend screws him at coc to set up them feuding

Pls no

21 - 40 of 42 Posts