Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
24,252 Posts
Corbin face turn to save us from Shane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come to think of it there was some "rumor" when this KOTR started that Shane would end up getting added replacing one of the competitors.

Corbin is not turning face tho, so Shane being inserted and going to the finals is doubtful.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
I'm just gonna speculate here. It's Kevin Owens. Because Elias screwed him out of winning his match, he's gonna get a second chance, he'll beat Gable, and then Shane is gonna fuck Owens at the PPV.

How it's gonna happen is beyond me, but he's not facing Shane, so he has no role on the PPV.

I will be dead wrong, but I can't see heel vs heel, so a heel replacement makes no sense. This is obviously a worked injury.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You would think a rematch against Andrade would make the most sense as a replacement.

Can’t see them bringing in a loser. You’d assume a heel, but what’s the point of the switch if they won’t win...hmmm.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I am not a fan of the idea of Corbin winning (mostly due to fear of him taking over the shows and becoming the blight he was last year, he has actually been fun in this touranment and ain't that bad) but if they have Shane win another touranment, this company are legit fucking stupid.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm just gonna speculate here. It's Kevin Owens. Because Elias screwed him out of winning his match, he's gonna get a second chance, he'll beat Gable, and then Shane is gonna fuck Owens at the PPV.

How it's gonna happen is beyond me, but he's not facing Shane, so he has no role on the PPV.

I will be dead wrong, but I can't see heel vs heel, so a heel replacement makes no sense. This is obviously a worked injury.

If they bring in another face it’ll prob be a rub to Gable man

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Can’t see them bringing in a loser. You’d assume a heel, but what’s the point of the switch if they won’t win...hmmm.

Unless Chad was guaranteed in the books supposed to beat Elias. Elias injury if 100% real, Elias was on a roll, I expected him to beat Chad. .... Then Andrade is perfect to beat Chad. If WWE had any balls, they would book that. Corbin vs Andrade in the finals. It doesn't always have to be heel vs face.

Besides, Chad beat Andrade with a rollup. Andrade w/Zelina did a whole backstage promo on it being a fluke and Chad getting lucky ...and that he was King Andrade. :shrug

·
Registered
24,450 Posts
I’m gonna ignore the Shane stuff for my own sanity.

I’m assuming the injury is real, maybe they put Ali and Andrade in another 3 way since they both made it the farthest on the SD side.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Unless Chad was guaranteed in the books supposed to beat Elias. Elias injury if 100% real, Elias was on a roll, I expected him to beat Chad. .... Then Andrade is perfect to beat Chad. If WWE had any balls, they would book that. Corbin vs Andrade in the finals. It doesn't always have to be heel vs face.

Besides, Chad beat Andrade with a rollup. Andrade w/Zelina did a whole backstage promo on it being a fluke and Chad getting lucky ...and that he was King Andrade. :shrug

Touché. Andrade was my second choice I could fuck w that.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
As to be a Heel that loses right? We now Chad Gable is winning because they can't have Heel vs Heel at the PPV.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Whats the problem with Heel vs Heel? Corbin vs Andrade would be fantastic imo. It wouldn't hurt either to lose to the other guy too. It's a win win. Actually King Andrade would be fitting and most beneficial to his character and valet Zelina. And if Corbin lost, he'll bounce back immediately(he has the ability to brush losses off because of his brash persona). Seems fitting too, because he's been the most boosting he would win.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts