Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eli Cottonwood is no longer listed on the FCW website which is a sign when a wrestler is often released.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Your probably on to something, and it sucks to see a man lose his job :(. Having said that, this now opens up the spot as Wyatt's bodyguard for Brodie Lee, which is a MUCH better fit IMO. :D

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Can't say that I'll miss him in the WWE system. He was just HORRIBLE during NXT, pure garbage.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Maybe he can go back to basketball and talk about mustaches and how he doesn't have one.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,426 Posts
Maybe he can go back to basketball and talk about mustaches and how he doesn't have one.
Maybe he could go to TNA and be Joey Ryan's bodyguard :D:

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
How else was removed - it seems like more than just Eli got the release...

·
Registered
12,581 Posts
To answer my own question - Damian Sandow was removed as he's a full time SD! member I guess now.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts
Since Brodie Lee's entering the scene, it was only a matter of when. Not that Eli had much hope in the first place.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,532 Posts
Brodie Lee is much better, than him, looks alike, as tall, as El. I want to see Brodie Lee on WWE's main roster.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Wouldn't surprise me at all. Would you keep him around now that Brodie Lee just signed? Hopefully, they will pair Brodie Lee up with Bray Wyatt, or possibly let Brodie Lee take over as the top dog in FCW/NXT.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
He was just a less talented Brodie Lee anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually put Brodie Lee in the same role as what Cottonwood was as Bray Wyatt's follower.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Maybe he could go to TNA and be Joey Ryan's bodyguard :D:
I don't think the world can handle the combined power of those 'staches on TV at the same time.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I'm not surprised. He and Lucky Cannon were the two guys on NXT 2 where you just knew they were doomed. Not a drop of potential there at all.

Granted, the whole roster has fallen off the face of the Earth, except for, ironically Titus O'Neil, but Cottonwood was just awkward as hell. I guess they especially don't need him now since they brought up the other big guy.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts