Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 120 of 5191 Posts

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts
Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

Played as Orc in Oblivion, but I think I'll play as one of my ancestors this time :D (Nord/Nordic). I wonder if they'll allow you to have multiple profiles this time. I really hope so. Would be nice to have one game as Nord, and the other as Orc.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

Will play as a Nord just like I did in Oblivion. Thankfully the facial designs look better in this game so I won't always look like a total idiot. Glad to see you start off with good Speech and Duel Wielding stats.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts

I was reffering to the models you can choose for your character. I remember in Oblivion all of them were hideous, even the human one.

·
The One Free Man
7,331 Posts

I better start playing more Dark Souls...

But I agree, smackdown. Every character that I created was pretty fucking ugly, thankfully I play in first person view so I never got to see my face.

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts

Maybe it's just me, but I might be excited for the mods of skyrim than I am of the actual game. If they can create a mod like this for oblivion, I can't wait to see what they'll do for Skyrim.

Yup it's all Oblivion.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

screw all the attributes I'm going to play a Raptor!

·
Banned
1,988 Posts

faces look fine this time around smackdown.

Also, I'm waiting on PC Skyrim too, them mods...
And from a technical stand point, does the game have problems? I was pessimistic about this game, because of Bethesda's history of glitchy and buggy games. Are there any noticeable issues with Skyrim?

·
Registered
557 Posts

FTW, have you tried playing around with 3rd person view? I know the game is meant for first person but would like to know is there any improvement since Oblivion.

101 - 120 of 5191 Posts