Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 5191 Posts

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
Re: Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim

^^That's kind of I feel about GTA V (as in, GTA V supposedly in the works for a 2012 release means no follow up to Red Dead Redemption any time soon).

This shit, however, I'm psyched about. My expectations for it honestly aren't THAT high, but 11/11 still needs to hurry the fuck up.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #46

I'm just hoping for no Oblivion gates. :side:
No gates but be prepared for epic dragon battles. I'm predicting many dead horses in the future. Going to be eating a lot of horse meat sammiches.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts

I've been waiting for another Elder Scrolls game for years now. I wish I could just go to sleep right now and wake up on 11-11-11. I never buy strategy guides but I might for this game. I just want to have it since I love the series. It's $40 dollars but 660 pages long.

As for the class I'll choose... probably an Imperial or a Breton.

You can command your own dragon. Seems fun.
It would be cool if you could ride a dragon.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts

Small tip for the start of the game. *minor spoiler*

at the start when you leave helgen and get the quest for the golden claw, when you get it and the writing comes up on the wall make sure you loot the chest make sure you just loot all, as when you meet jarl a quest shortly after needs the very thing you've looted.

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts

Yep, I'll be getting this on my 360. Can't. Fucking. Wait. I think I pre-ordered it somewhere around may/june.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #51

I've always been a Dark Elf but I might do something different this time around. I heard that what race you pick and gender you choose greatly affects how certain characters treat you. Nords seem to be a bit racist towards Dark Elves and that could affect quests.

·
Registered
160 Posts

Fan made soundtrack for Skyrim that someone posted on another forum

That's just one of the pieces. Sounds like it could've easily been used in the game.

·
copy of a copy of a
3,752 Posts

For The Win, goddamn man, you're obligated to tell us more. How's the game itself? Does it run well? I've read the new engine might be shit.

·
So good they named it thrice
6,336 Posts

It runs very smoothly tbh, the textures are fine too, so I don't get why people have been saying they're bad, they're a big improvement upon Oblivion. The quests are varied and a lot of fun. Also something awesome is in the game too ---> Werewolves

·
Registered
6,674 Posts

I kinda wish it was Fallout 4 instead, but I guess Elder Scrolls V will do :)

Gonna grab this for sure, probably on 360 to get DLC quicker than the PS3 will, unless I read about some issues on one system or the other beforehand. Most likely going to make a melee Orc and break people's faces with a 2h electrically charged mace or axe like I did in Oblivion, but we'll see. Game can apparently be beating in like 3 hours if you go right to the end, but that's not even remotely fun. 100 hrs or so if you wander.

My only complaint about Oblivion (major one) is caves. DON'T SEND PEOPLE INTO CAVES THAT ALL LOOK THE SAME ANYMORE. Seriously, caves got old after the 3rd one, much less the 50th one.

41 - 60 of 5191 Posts