Wrestling Forum banner

5181 - 5191 of 5191 Posts

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
On some other place I post they hate Todd Howard and grilled him when he said people will be playing the next Elder Scrolls game for the next 10 years. What's crazy is what he said is true, people still play these games years after they've been released.
I still play the game when i get in the mood.

I got one playthrough where i wanna complete ALL the quests possible (unles i gotta choose one or the other types of things).

And i'm yet to make the true atromancer build that could revive mammoths or other cool stuff to fight by your side.

·
Premium Member
19,332 Posts
On some other place I post they hate Todd Howard and grilled him when he said people will be playing the next Elder Scrolls game for the next 10 years. What's crazy is what he said is true, people still play these games years after they've been released.
They wont if they fuck it up like they did 76. I have lost all faith in this company. I hope they don't fuck this up.

Reactions: Tag89

·
The Man
25,722 Posts
They wont if they fuck it up like they did 76. I have lost all faith in this company. I hope they don't fuck this up.
I love me some 76( Just got me some Liberty Prime PA Skins) but I understand why some may not trust Bethesda and Todd at least for the next Elder Scrolls game.

I think I'm in either way because I love the worlds they build.

·
7,735 Posts
All i really want for Elder Scrolls 6 is that the questlines would be vast and not the type like

"oh do this and i give you X item"

"oh sorry, we only did 3 quests and now you're the guildmaster, have some radiant crap to do that means fuck all"

In Morrowind you had three houses you could join, then three guilds to join... main questline.

And you could join in the imperial army, the tribunal temple... the possibilities and they all had vast questlines. There was so much to do that i never got all of it done.

And i really hope they do a new engine, and the lockpicking mechanic will be different. I was mildly disappointed when i realized in Fallout 4, that the mechanic was exactly the same as in Skyrim.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
HELA :mark:

My Character: Yes mam!

Your pics always make me feel like playing Skyrim again and I have put in thousands of hours :lol.
It's always good to play this game again.

Thats why it's so great to see people still posting stuff on these threads :mark:
Did you finally add USSEP, and some other mods to your load order?

@Banez, You should check out this guy's videos. Sinitar Gaming's guide helped me alot on classic.

I got one playthrough where i wanna complete ALL the quests possible (unles i gotta choose one or the other types of things).
I always did this with my characters back then, but now today, not really.

Being the Guildmaster, Listener, Harbinger, Arch-Mage all at once doesn't make sense. The same can be said about some of the daedric quests. :lol

Where you at with your character White eyes?

The night is dark and full of terrors.

The night is dark and full of terrors. @Banez :hayden3

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
whilst that is true for say the earlier games. I feel like that statement is becoming less true by the release really.

I highly doubt people will be still playing fallout 76 in a decades time if they still even can.

The only reason the likes of oblivion is still appealling in this day and age is because it was a great game. If the next elder scrolls game is underwhelming I very much doubt people will be caring a decade later.

plus one reason why people are still playing skyim is because there is no newer release to get stuck into. If you love the elder scrolls games then skyrim is the only option in terms of the latest edition.

people also still play GTA 5 for the same reason despite it releasing in 2013, if rockstar dropped GTA 6 next year, the player base would drop through the floor.

Reactions: Tag89

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I've prob put 1-2k hours into Skyrim, and have been trying to avoid it lately. (Doing a Fallout 4 Run), but it just doesn't feel the same. I have never been more excited for a new game then I am for the next ES release.

·
7,735 Posts
Did you finally add USSEP, and some other mods to your load order?

@Banez, You should check out this guy's videos. Sinitar Gaming's guide helped me alot on classic.
No i haven't simply had time, been bit busy with online poker tournament series plus i still have a dayjob :)

Being the Guildmaster, Listener, Harbinger, Arch-Mage all at once doesn't make sense. The same can be said about some of the daedric quests. :lol

Where you at with your character White eyes?
But with my character that i'm doing the full playthrough thing, i dont really care about it all "making sense" it's all fantasy in the end :)

As for White Eyes, haven't played him much at all lately.. i just lack the time.

·
Premium Member
3,273 Posts
No i haven't simply had time, been bit busy with online poker tournament series plus i still have a dayjob :)
If and when you go back. Add that to your load order. :cudi

The game is playable, but a mess without it.

Also, since you're on SSE, Banez. Add "Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes" it makes a big difference even if you don't see the glitches. :lol

But with my character that i'm doing the full playthrough thing, i dont really care about it all "making sense" it's all fantasy in the end :)
I guess....

But to me, it doesn't make sense.

·
7,735 Posts
If and when you go back. Add that to your load order. :cudi

The game is playable, but a mess without it.

Also, since you're on SSE, Banez. Add "Skyrim Landscape and Water Fixes" it makes a big difference even if you don't see the glitches. :lol
Yes yes when i remember :lol

I do see glitches but occasionally. To me they are like empty spaces where water should be, funny thing is, it doesn't happen everytime. It's very random. But i'll add that one too there.

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
well i played obvliion on xbox 360 & skyrim on xbox 360 as well. re-bought, re-played both of them on steam in 2019. 141 and 126 hours played apparently, modded obviously. so yes, they hold up

got fallout 4 on ps4 but haven't downloaded that yet on pc. likewise fallout 3 which i played on xbox 360

played the original fallouts years ago but have not seen a price i'm willing to pay to re-play on steam/humble bundle

gone over my issues with fallout 4 before. that + the mess that was fallout 76 has left me very wary of the next elder scrolls. skeptical even

also, i never got into gta 5. hated it. quite odd since i loved all the previous ones (including gta, gta 2, gta london etc, way back), but just couldn't get into it. had more fun re-playing san andreas on my ps4

5181 - 5191 of 5191 Posts