Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Gerweck.net:

MEXICO CITY, Nov. 29 (adopted) .- The Attorney General of Mexico City [think FBI] (PGJDF) confirmed Monday the death of wrestler Ignacio Jimenez, who wrestled in the arenas as El hijo de Cien Caras.

According to data from the Public Ministry of the Territorial Coordination Coyoacán 1, the incident occurred last night at 1953 University Avenue, Oxtopulco colony, where El Hijo de Cien Caras was executed along with Adela Luna, the woman who accompanied the fighter.

According to the report, the bodies of Jimenez, 34 years of age, and of Adela Luna, 45, were inside a Honda CRV with license plates XEY 605.

According to initial investigations, the deceased was the son a son of another wrestler known as One Hundred Faces.

The first results of the investigation indicate that the victims were shot twice each in the neck and head, apparently at close range.

Ignacio Jimenez’s body was identified by relatives and taken together with the body of Luna to the Forensic Medical Service (Semefo) of Indios Verdes to conduct the autopsy.

http://www.proceso.com.mx/rv/modHome/detalleExclusiva/85884

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,018 Posts
It's amazing that the U.S. starts silly wars in far flung places but allows shit like this to happen every day in Mexico.

According to initial investigations, the deceased was the son a son of another wrestler known as One Hundred Faces.
No shit...hence the name El Hijo de Cien Caras.

·
Islander
22 Posts
No shit...hence the name El Hijo de Cien Caras.
From another forum, there is information suggesting the two were not father and son:

Ignacio Jimenez, 33 years old and best known as Hijo de Cien Caras, was murdered last night. A woman named Adela Luna, 42 (likely Jimenez’s wife), was also attacked, though reports vary about her status. Jimenez was not actually the son of Cien Caras, but rented that persona from Cien Caras. Jimenez was previously reported as a brother of LA Park and Super Parka

·
Registered
487 Posts
The amount of death that has occured at the US-Mexican border of the course of the past three years is statistically comparable to the death count of the Vietnam War during its three most heated years. RIP

On a lighter note, isn't One Hundred Faces one of the most badass wrestling names you've heard?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Only saw this thread now. Very sad news indeed, like the poster just above me I saw him wrestle in AAA just a few weeks ago.

R.I.P. El Hijo de Cien Caras :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts