Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Well, I'm happy to see people post Ibushi's match here for once. You guys should check his match with Kenny Omega last year, that match is masterpiece.

Don't surprise with the length, it's THAT long.

·
Registered
58 Posts
very interested to see how Generico fares in WWE without his gimmick/mask, which I assume is his future. Best of luck to him, always been a big fan!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Guy is awesome, but most likely he will end up main event superstars

·
Registered
45,092 Posts
Best in the World today. If WWE play their cards right, he'll be big for them. New Rey Mysterio without a doubt. They have that option.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
You might want to choose a match where he's not being completely outperformed. Until I looked him up on Wikipedia, I was under the impression he was the Asian dude.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
both of these guys were amazing...i actually cried....it was that good...WWE needs to seriously up its game....imagine that level of performance on a WWE PPV...the crowd would be chanting 'this is awesome' two minutes into the fucking match....

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
He would most definitely sell a ridiculous amount of masks... However, most insiders believe that we'll see him in a very different gimmick, or possibly unmasked. Take those reports with a grain of salt though, we most likely won't know anything until he shows up on NXT.
Why would WWE hire someone and then strip him off everything that made him what he is? Of course he'll have a mask on, I just wish he keeps his gimmick. It's perfect for WWE.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Why would WWE hire someone and then strip him off everything that made him what he is? Of course he'll have a mask on, I just wish he keeps his gimmick. It's perfect for WWE.
I hear ya... and I firmly believe they should let him keep the mask at the very least.

I'm just saying that anything is possible, and some of what's being reported speculates he might not be masked at all. I think they'd be dumb to do that, but hey, they're the ones in charge so they'll do whatever they want.

And ultimately, we don't have any clue what Generico has in mind either... maybe he wants to try something different, who knows? Whatever happens, I'll be excited to see him & root him on in whatever incarnation we see next.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts