Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't see any thread on this so far so creating one...

what do you guyz think of this segment??

IMO it has to be one of the funniest segment of this year... I mean the way BI started off and the Rhoode carried forward :clap:clap:clap

also did anyone felt like Angle lost weight...

Edit:

adding another two Videos guyz

1) Rhoode getting selected as EGO Hall of Fame Inductee

http://youtu.be/U4oGqsQzu8s

2) Full segment of EGO - Hall of Fame

http://youtu.be/rBLJnmIUr8U

Enjoy :)

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
Agreed, loved the poorly dubbed Bobby Roode thing. It was funny as well with the segment with Dixie and AJ.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Roode's acting was immense.

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
I lost it at Francois' video package. I never knew so many people in the back felt that way about BOBBY ROODE :jose

·
Registered
813 Posts
Everything those 3 do is gold.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I thought it was hilarious. From the ridiculous suits, to the ridiculous chair that Bobby Roode sat in, to the even more ridiculous video compilation with the dubbed 'Bobby Roode' in every interview, to the german suplex on Kaz & Daniels. As much as I hate to say it, I hope EGO stay around for a few months. :lol

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
It was just awesome, I was crying out of laughter. Everything was fantastic. The " BOBBY ROODE ", his face on the baby, the chop on Sting that looked like he killed him. EVERYTHING about that Video Package was epic

·
Registered
979 Posts
Highlight of the show for me!

·
Banned
4,096 Posts
The Dumb and Dumber suits were awesome. One of only times I've found Roode entertaining.
you do realise the in ring part is part of the entertainment, you didn't know? then wrestling might not be for you

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,324 Posts
It was amazing, but Kurt Angle ruined it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think it is one of those moments people will remember for a long time. Everything was great in my opinion. You had the comedy of Kaz and Daniels. The crazy suits, the over the top chairs, the awesomely bad acting. And I actually liked the return of Kurt which at least makes a great match for BFG.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I think it is one of those moments people will remember for a long time. Everything was great in my opinion. You had the comedy of Kaz and Daniels. The crazy suits, the over the top chairs, the awesomely bad acting. And I actually liked the return of Kurt which at least makes a great match for BFG.
I agree the point of the segment was to set up Roode/Angle at BFG so having Kurt return last week was a good idea. Also, a creative way to build up the match imo even it they only had a couple weeks to do it due to Kurts rehab stint.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I think its pretty clear what I thought.

You knew it would be good, but what they delivered was just something else.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
You see, there are branding issues with TNA. And people DO get confused. Because the title isn't called the "Impact Wrestling" Championship. So there is an ambiguity about what the name of the company. Is it called Impact Wrestling or is it TNA.

I know it's TNA but when people make comments like that, new fans are gonna get confused.

Loved this segment though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts