Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed a bid on this guitar an encore it was bargin aswell and what do ypou know it had like 1m to go and some bastard bet £1 more than me and stole it.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
That is bad luck.

I've got to go and play my new guitar now. Yak yak.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
One time on ebay; I found this really cool sweatshirt that Tom Green wore in the movie 'Road Trip'. In like every picture for Road Trip you see Tom wearing it and a lot of scenes from the movie. Found it like 10mins before it ended. Bid on it for $20, and some person outbid me at the last second. So I know how you feel.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Encore? Sounds like a really good make of guitar. PLease do not skimp when buying a guitar. A cheap guitar feels like a cheap guitar. Once you find one you'll probably have to get it set-up to suit your feel. And buying one over the internet, how the hell do you know how it feels and what it sounds like? It could be a piece of shit.
You're probably better off not getting it. You want a guitar, go to guitarshop and buy one from professionals. E-Bay did you a favour.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
ChazzyBoy said in post #1 :
I placed a bid on this guitar an encore it was bargin aswell and what do ypou know it had like 1m to go and some bastard bet £1 more than me and stole it.
That is bad luck Chazzy Boy, the same thing happened to me once when i was bidding for a autographed Rolling Stones LP, there were only a few minutes left and i was the highest bidder when out of knowhere somebody bidded higher than me and got it instead.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sure is annoying, but I'll cope......

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I went to stay with a friend for a couple of days last week. He gave me a guitar. It's a Spanish classical one, and it's surprisingly well made. I was chuffed, he was going to throw it out.

·
Laughter is just surpressing depression
3,613 Posts
That's the way Ebay works...next time just make sure your the assclown bidding in at the last few seconds.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Wow, such advice can only come from a wise and knowledgable source like yourself. Wait, let me get a pen and write this down...Now, you say you're supposed to try to be the last to bid? Hmmm, that might work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts