Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming Edge is out for 4-8 months with a injury but his promo he did tonight is sensing a final encounter between him vs. Randy Orton because both are 1-1 a piece so in my opinion if he's back by October then we could be getting a Hell in a Cell match between those two or 3 Stages of Hell, it could be at Hell in a Cell or Wrestlemania 37 next year. But we'll see what happens in months time but I for one can't wait cause this fued is getting really personal and more brutal! Your thoughts??

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably Summerslam or HIAC depending on the injury timetable
My fault about the last post but I'm sick of Charlotte Flair getting title shots while the others stand in the back! I think HIAC is the logical destination for this final chapter, I would have Orton/Christian at SummerSlam then end with Edge at Hell in a Cell inside HIAC!

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts
My fault about the last post but I'm sick of Charlotte Flair getting title shots while the others stand in the back! I think HIAC is the logical destination for this final chapter, I would have Orton/Christian at SummerSlam then end with Edge at Hell in a Cell inside HIAC!
No need to apologize for the thread lol I don't care about the thread I just can't stand Charlotte never selling or losing clean, and yeah HIAC would be a great conclusion. Its been an awesome feud so far. I wanted Edge to have different opponents but it looks like WWE wants to keep them together.

·
Registered
8,944 Posts
SummerSlam does seem a bit early. I can see Orton getting the WWE Title match. I had a bit of a flash last night that they might do Undertaker in a Survivor Series Elimination Match with Edge and other babyfaces against Orton and other heels at Survivor Series. Maybe in Saudi Arabia? Or around the start of 2021 when people are hopefully back in buildings?

·
Premium Member
10,736 Posts
Edge is by far the best promo in the company and maybe the best since CM Punk. He's been an ace since his return and consistently delivered.

Depends on the timeline of his return, either HIAC if soon, or WM next year.

I need Foley to be in a segment with those 2 soon, and they always bring Foley back to hype HIAC, He literally made these guys permanent main eventers.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Edge is by far the best promo in the company and maybe the best since CM Punk. He's been an ace since his return and consistently delivered.

Depends on the timeline of his return, either HIAC if soon, or WM next year.

I need Foley to be in a segment with those 2 soon, and they always bring Foley back to hype HIAC, He literally made these guys permanent main eventers.
I know this wasn't your point but holy mother of god hell in a cell in the rinky dink performance center. I'm not even one of those pining for the AE but that's stomach churning

·
Registered
24,001 Posts
Like clockwork, Edge cuts a great promo. He says the Rated R Superstar is back. If it's possible, while rehabs to get cleared, I wouldn't mind seeing some cinematic stuff like where Edge invades Randy's home or something. I know they did it with Triple H, but after Edge's promo, I want to see some messed up shit by Edge in retaliation to Orton.

As for the rubber match, I don't expect it until 2021 with Edge's injury unless it wasn't a full tear. Hopefully by the time they do have their rubber match, fans are back in some capacity.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this wasn't your point but holy mother of god hell in a cell in the rinky dink performance center. I'm not even one of those pining for the AE but that's stomach churning
I don't think it's gonna be in the Performance Center cause pretty sure everything's gonna be back to normal! Meaning they'll be fans in attendance and Hell in a Cell is not until October. I doubt Edge comes back by SummerSlam but who knows.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts