Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This isnt yet another 'how great he was' thread. I was just watching Edge's retirement speech segments from both Raw and SmackDown and I was literally in tears. I'm so unlucky that I couldnt follow much of his career. I saw a bit of him in the early 2000s, a bit in 04-05 and then in 2010-11. Here to ask you guys which of his matches are worth watching. Ah, help me with some promos too!

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
HIAC with Taker, obviously the classics with the Hardyz and Dudleys, his match with Christian in 2001 was good, his Mania match with Taker, the Del Rio match for historical purposes, the TLC with Cena, the triple threat from Armageddon 07, and his Rumble match with Mysterio who he has some great matches with against Eddie and Chavo, and Benoit and Angle from back in 2002.

As for his promo's anything with Christian from the old days, his Live Sex celebration, his Cutting Edge segments, and the Mick Foley segment before the Hell in a Cell against Taker.

I'm sure there's more but I was never the biggest Edge fan out there when he was around.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Edge was very basic with so so mic skills. He had a good look though and would bleed WWE. He was very dedicated so that's a good thing. I'm not an Edge fan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts