Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cause the build up to the match in my opinion has been nothing but red hot I mean you can see the tension, animosity and emotion towards each other that will boil over at Wrestlemania 36 and what should be the main event and not Goldberg/Reigns also the promo these two are doing deserves an Emmy award!

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I watched Smackdown on Friday and they went over the Wrestlemania card and the way they said it it sounds like the Raw matches will be on Saturday and the Smackdown matches will be on Sunday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Cause the build up to the match in my opinion has been nothing but red hot I mean you can see the tension, animosity and emotion towards each other that will boil over at Wrestlemania 36 and what should be the main event and not Goldberg/Reigns also the promo these two are doing deserves an Emmy award!
Title match always goes on last, Retirement matches are the only exception. Especially a Last Man Standing Match? Its not even Edge's return match! If he hadn't been in the Rumble then maybe I could see it.

But Emmy worthy acting?? Come on, Egde was pretty good last week, but jeez, hes does a better job acting on Vikings.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I'd have no problem with it main eventing but i think they'll steal the show regardless.

·
Registered
371 Posts
No Raw match deserves to main event anything with how badly the ratings have gone to shit. First time ever the ratings have gone down after the Royal Rumble. It's pathetic.

·
Registered
5,343 Posts
There's one MASSIVE issue with this. Randy's big matches are consistently snoozers.
I can't disagree with you, but I will say that Randy seems more motivated for this program than anything else he's been involved in for a long time. His promos historically have been snoozers in the past as well, but since January he's been a consistent highlight of Raw on the mic. I think he respects Edge enough to give a shit at Mania.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
I can't disagree with you, but I will say that Randy seems more motivated for this program than anything else he's been involved in for a long time. His promos historically have been snoozers in the past as well, but since January he's been a consistent highlight of Raw on the mic. I think he respects Edge enough to give a shit at Mania.
Hope so. If he decides to give the match the old Randy Orton special it will kill the angle dead on the spot.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Only match worth a damn. I'm up for it.

Both World Title matches are going to be trash and the Women's titles will be lucky to get one good one out of the bunch.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
I love that Edge's dumb match will be in front of nobody.

This motherfucker was so lucky that he got away from the business being able to still walk, and now, with a child, he wants to risk it all again? Dumbass.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Can Edge still bring it? Goodness he's still got it on the mic but looks really really old and as he's been living under a bridge up in Portland.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts