Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a complete and utter joke this so called "Match" was. So the first part was amusing with Edge taking the piss out of Khali but after restarting it just got ridiculous. Even Cole made me laugh for once, Khali eliminates himself by going over the top rope, Awesome booking WWE you idiots

·
Banned
1,630 Posts
What a complete and utter joke this so called "Match" was. So the first part was amusing with Edge taking the piss out of Khali but after restarting it just got ridiculous. Even Cole made me laugh for once, Khali eliminates himself by going over the top rope, Awesome booking WWE you idiots
I doubt the WWE told him to make an idiot out of himself. That was all Khali.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Yeah we know already, it was a weird Raw (I still enjoyed it though, apart from this match). I wouldn't be surprised if Maffew dedicates a whole Botchamania episode to this week and the last week's NXT.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What happened on last weeks NXT? Sorry mods just seen there was a thread about botches on this weeks Raw on page two :) But what a ridculous match

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I mean seriously they know Khali only goes out the ring over the top rope they could of had someone else come in

·
Registered
581 Posts
very sad when one of the top stars like Edge has to be booked like this, hes a great performer and one great former Intercontinental Champion , and in 2010 hes booked in this crap? what a joke.

·
#Born2Rap
5,828 Posts
I was laughing my ass off when Khali eliminated himself. Cole pointing it out and making fun of it was even more hilarious. :lmao I'm sure Vince is gonna rip him a new asshole for that though...

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
edge stoled the show with his performance there, to you all edge haters out there, he still got it, did you see how he was mocking khali, that was freaking funny as hell, he is still entertaining as hell, go edge!

·
Registered
283 Posts
It's getting ridiculous. He is only there because of his size, but it's not even like others who rely on their look and have average/below average ability. Khali literally has none.

Both match finishes where retarded, the first count-out with Khali's casual stroll to the ring and don't even get started on the second one. He clearly doesn't belong in a wrestling ring.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Edge had the beginning had me rolling :lmao

but yeah, maybe no one warned Khali about that before the match? he should have just stayed in the ring.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
The match did its purpose. It made Edge look much smarter and overall better than Khali by tenfold. Although it wasn't a hard task, Khali got completely shut out and humiliated further and beyond.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Khali walking over the top rope was just horrific, I couldn't believe my eyes. And Cole just laughing summed it up perfectly.

·
Registered
415 Posts
hilarious in a stupid way.

Edge was great and he survived a horrible booking with his character and credibility in tact.

Khali is .... Khali. First he eliminated himself and then tried to do it again but at least the script saved him from a second embarrassment.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts