Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A possible match is Edge vs HHH.

Most expected this at Wrestlemania 25, but how about now?

Though established stars, they have not had a proper feud with each other.

Their styles mix well, and the build-up will be solid since they are great speakers.

Have HHH win the Rumble, jump to Smackdown, and turn heel.

Wrestlemania 27 main event:

Face Edge (c.) vs Heel HHH

It can be No DQ, as well. All of HHH's best matches have been No DQ.

(And Edge has to win!)

·
I like me
407 Posts
A possible match is Edge vs HHH.

Most expected this at Wrestlemania 25, but how about now?

Though established stars, they have not had a proper feud with each other.

Their styles mix well, and the build-up will be solid since they are great speakers.

Have HHH win the Rumble, jump to Smackdown, and turn heel.

Wrestlemania 27 main event:

Face Edge (c.) vs Heel HHH

It can be No DQ, as well. All of HHH's best matches have been No DQ.

(And Edge has to win!)

Random! Lets add another heel to Smackdown!

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Been pulling names out of hats have we?

There is pretty much no chance that this match will be happening, I wouldn't really want to see it either.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
I doubt the fans would cheer Edge over Trips tbh, unless he did something extremely bad. I'd like to see the match/feud at some stage but I don't know if it is a Wrestlemania program.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
Two years ago I was heavily intrigued by this possible match-up for Wrestlemania XXV. I thought it would have been quite a treat.

Now, though, not so much. I think time has passed this one by. Too bad, because just a couple of years ago I would have loved to have seen a major program between these two. Now they're both kind of a couple of broken-down warhorses who are probably better served in capacity of helping to build up tomorrow's stars, even at the biggest show of the year.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I think it might prove to be a good match, but I doubt it will happen. I suspect HHH will be in the rumble but not win it, he may even have a match at WM but I don't think it will be a title match.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Two years ago I was heavily intrigued by this possible match-up for Wrestlemania XXV. I thought it would have been quite a treat.

Now, though, not so much. I think time has passed this one by. Too bad, because just a couple of years ago I would have loved to have seen a major program between these two. Now they're both kind of a couple of broken-down warhorses who are probably better served in capacity of helping to build up tomorrow's stars, even at the biggest show of the year.
This. Edge vs. Triple H and 2011 should not be said in the same sentence. That boat has long sailed.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
they feuded for a quite a bit in 08 , it should have been a longer feud, they could have done more with it, i agree with others, that ship has sailed already. i don't feel that intrigued by a match by this but i wouldn't mind having it either

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
For WrestleMania? I don't know.

Hunter/Edge looks good for a SummerSlam program. It would be pretty good, if they had a long summer program with multiple matches, but for 'Mania, let them go their own ways.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Been pulling names out of hats have we?

There is pretty much no chance that this match will be happening, I wouldn't really want to see it either.
lol. No,

I've just been looking for any matches that haven't been done in the past few years.

Most people like fresh matches at Wrestlemania, and Edge - HHH is a fresh match.

·
Registered
544 Posts
This. Edge vs. Triple H and 2011 should not be said in the same sentence. That boat has long sailed.

If it keeps them both out the title picture...

While I'd rather they both put over talents like ADR and Barrett, if they were to have a program, who would be the 'heel'. They'd both get cheered regardless (HHH especially), and both are natural heels.

Tweener fued?

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
No, nope, no way, hell no, any other way you can say "nay"! Triple H going for a World title at Wrestlemania or at any other time is something that should never (another word you can use) be done again.

If it was non title, I wouldn't mind it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts