Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
How can he be 'The Rated R Superstar' on a PG Show?
Wouldn't they have to blur him out?

·
Registered
251 Posts
With all due respect, FUCK EDGE! when is some one else really going to get a shot at the title? And not I repeat NOT the Undertaker.Its kind of fucked up that that these two wont go away. But as far as the rated R thing goes its called faded glory holding on to the last good gimmic he had going for him. Now its feathered hair, faded jeans and T shirts (sad):gun:.

·
Registered
850 Posts
With all due respect, FUCK EDGE! when is some one else really going to get a shot at the title? And not I repeat NOT the Undertaker.Its kind of fucked up that that these two wont go away. But as far as the rated R thing goes its called faded glory holding on to the last good gimmic he had going for him. Now its feathered hair, faded jeans and T shirts (sad):gun:.
I does not think that Edge chooses his gimmick dear sceptic... nice try tho

·
Registered
476 Posts
The Undertaker is more "Rated R" than Edge.

Edge is just another Santino with long hair who stole moves from Goldberg.
fpalm Jus because his finisher is the spear doesn't mean he stole it from Goldberg.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
There are only so many Rated-R things he can do, and being PG further limits that.

The name "Rated R Superstar" still sounds cool though.

Ultimate Opportunist.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fpalm Jus because his finisher is the spear doesn't mean he stole it from Goldberg.
Umm.. the fact that it is his finisher and seems to kill his opponent suggests it was.

Goldberg>Rhyno>Edge

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Grow up, Edge has been in the business for years, Rated R Superstar is good gimmick, regardless of the fact WWE is PG. It matches him, Edge deserves everyone he has got from the work he has put in. Typical retards.

Let the flaming begin.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Never got sold on Edge to start with, never will probably. The persona, moveset (especially the weak finisher) and the look . . .

not my cup of tea.

And all those pointless title reigns . . . hell, I probably wish he something cuts his career short before his 2012 retirement so we can start to forget about the damage his career did to the credibility of the title scene (wouldn't want him injured or something).

·
Registered
799 Posts
That is a good point about what you said in some respect.
Why call yourself rated r superstar, when you never cross the line of being PG.
the irony is that Edge is as PG as John Cena.:flip

Btw, I am actually a fan of Edge. but he is no where near rated R.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Have you just compared Edge to Santino?

As the Miz would say, REALLY?!

Sure Edge is past his best but in 2006 Edge was the best thing going in the WWE. Comparing him to Santino is an insult.

·
Registered
46 Posts
TBH they only call him The Rated R Superstar in the entrance and even that Tony Chimel says Superstar really funny, but the fact is he has used it for a long time they won't just take it from him. Besides they call him The Ultimate Opportunist more than The Rated R Superstar. Enough said.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
The Undertaker is more "Rated R" than Edge.

fpalm Edge used the spear when he was still in Canada thus meaning he used it before Goldberg even debuted as wrestler.

·
Registered
55 Posts
TBH they only call him The Rated R Superstar in the entrance and even that Tony Chimel says Superstar really funny, but the fact is he has used it for a long time they won't just take it from him. Besides they call him The Ultimate Opportunist more than The Rated R Superstar. Enough said.
Nothing will ever beat how Chimel's voice breaks everytime he says superstar haha.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
It's funny, even Edge himself acknowledged this issue once.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I wounder who grabs the ring announcers nuts so hard he say RATED R SUUUUUUUUUPEERRRRRRRR STARRRRRRRRR? :hmm:

·
Registered
337 Posts
He should be called as The Rated PG Superstar now! LOL! :D I dont think he has to change his gimmick coz he is good as he is. He stole moves from Goldberg? :facepalm:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Edge isn't very Rated R anymore, he's past his peak, but he is still awesome.... or at least more than The Miz will ever be.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts