Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE has announced that Edge will return to Friday's Smackdown as "a special guest superstar." You can watch the brief video that announces his appearance here

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Guess I'll tune in for SD

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
:D Let's hope he makes more of a signifcant impact than Bret Hart.
This. They have Edge for a night, might as well use him. I'll be disappointed if he just does some random promo that in the end means nothing and announce the main event. There's a lot of places they can take an Edge appearance. The problem is creative things that you have to wrestle to make an impact. You don't. Just by talking, he can set multiple storylines in motion.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Look at it this way with edge there Christian might actually get over
If Edge didn't do it at the second most important PPV, SummerSlam, he won't do it on Smackdown. If Edge is there to try to put Christian over as his current character, it would be a waste of an appearance since he already tried that. I don't see how you move on after calling someone a whinny little b*tch. Plus it's in Toronto. Christian will get cheered no matter what he does.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I thought Edge was going off the radar for a while and spending time at home why he is hanging around??? he has to face facts he can never get in the ring again
He has already announced that he's fully aware that he'll never wrestle again. It's some of the fans who need to realize that.

It's probably got something to do with Christian, at least I hope so. The guy needs to either turn face or get a lot meaner to be what he can be, and considering how over Edge still is he'll help him achieve either of those things easily.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Edge returning to SD in Toronto, he'll get biggest reaction of the night. But we'll never know that since SD is taped and WWE always messes with everyones crowd reaction.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We all will watch SD! Have to see what happens when he faces christian again!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts