Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This has nothing to do with the ratings of SD. Personally I couldn't care less about them.

But the simple fact is even though smackdown has improved with Cody, Sheamus and Henry stepping up a little bit and making it entertaining, they need to bring Edge back. Just seeing the cutting edge a few weeks ago made me realize apart from his fantastic matches he brought of Charisma.

I wouldn't mind him just doing the occasional cutting edge before a pay per view or using it to develop a feud.

Teddy isn't so funny as gm either anymore.. maybe there could be an opportunity for him there

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I know what you are saying, that's why I threw in the word occasional... coming on every week would be boring, but the way he pushed henry's and orton's buttons during the promo just seemed to add a lot of fire in the the feud and I personally enjoyed it.

I'm not saying he do necessarily just the cutting edge, he could take another on screen role. I say GM or kick cole of the SD announce table and put edge there instead.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, wish you guys would read the posts before commenting. Just sad. :no:

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
nah this guy was forced to stop doing something he loved to do
making him be there and watch his friends wrestle and he is unable to do it would be horrible
i think he was pretty sad when he appeared last time on smackdown (maybe it was just me)
i think making him appear every year once in torronto wouldnt be too bad though

·
Ted the Moth
12,865 Posts
No he doesn't. Not for a long time.

He is charismatic but so are a lot of guys. So could a lot of guys learn to be, in time. The point of him not working for the WWE isn't for them to bring him back whenever they need someone. Leave him live.

·
CATALYST
2,636 Posts
Considering it's Edge we're talking about, I'm pretty sure he'll be in some sort of role (manager, GM, etc) in the future. Just please, no more fucking one more matches. I don't want to see him paralyzed.

·
Registered
385 Posts
When a returning legend appears regularly, it takes away from the occasion, so Edge appearing regularly wouldn't make his appearances special. Someone else can do their own interview segment, they don't need Edge. Although I would like to see Edge as GM or a commentator one day, but he is certainly never going to wrestle again.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Edge is one of my favourite of all time... and i don't want him to come back. He can't wrestle anymore and cutting a promo every week will become boring. He appeared at Summerslam and it was a mark out moment for me. I'm okay with letting him out of my screen.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
this is your edge now

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Please, don't ever do that again.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
No, I don't want it to happen. Too many appearances makes the "wow" factor wear off and Smackdown needs to survive without him. He didn't retire by choice, so it's not like there's a chance he makes a comeback. (unless there's something magical coming to this world that heals his neck and puts it in original condition again)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts