Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hogan won it at the age of 49 in 2002 and he wasn't the greatest in ring performer, so i believe Edge deserves it more.

He is the only babyface who is psychotic, vicious and actually makes storylines better, instead of cracking jokes and cutting boring promos.

I would much rather have a paranoid Edge trying to keep his title from contenders than having anyone else hold the title on RAW.

Even if it's short lived i believe it will be worth it, and I as a die hard Edge fan would mark the fuck out.

·
Ho!
18,696 Posts
Should have won Universal Title at Mania if anything.

Now? I don't know. I wouldn't have him take the belt from Lashley at this point. I don't know when he's planning to have his final match, but maybe they let him get the title before that, and then he holds it until he loses it and retires.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
That would make winning the Rumble and everything since then feel like a waste. But WWE have booked themselves in a corner with the idea that nobody can beat Roman Reigns.

·
The Babyface of WF
"What I've always wanted...A better world"
18,637 Posts
Tbh moving to Raw is his only shot at becoming a 12 time World Champion because the WWE Title is more likely to switch hands no thanks to Vince's insistence to keep Roman going strong heading into next year.

·
Registered
9,961 Posts
Had they gone with Edge vs McIntyre for WM37, he probably would have walked out with the WWE Title. He was never going to beat Roman for it, not then and not now. Edge would have been a good transitional champion between Drew and Lashley and you could have kept that feud fresh heading into Summerslam and not have to use Goldberg at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts