Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
TAFKA KroKro
2,655 Posts
His tired and sullen look mixed with his grey beard? That look? You want him to change his "injured veteran with an unlikely return" look to what? No. When Brian Kendrick did his return at the CWC it was one of the absolute best storylines told in WWE. It was believable because of Kendrick's history, and his forlorn / veteran look. You could see he was wrestling like this was his only chance. Edge looked like an absolute bad ass, and when he called Orton kid, it worked just because of how much older he looked.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,513 Posts
No issue with how Edge looks. He is ripped up and pretty much has a 6 pack to boot. If he was fat and out of shape, that would be more of an issue and make it harder to believe a fat, out of shape, 46 year old who hasn't wrestled in 9 years did as well as he did in the Rumble last night. That would be an issue.

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,076 Posts
The problem is that he didn't just look "grizzled". He looked old, dragged and tired. Especially remembering the youthful rebellion of the Rated-R Superstar, it was stark to see him look so tired and worn out. ESPECIALLY seeing him next to Orton. But honestly, he looked older than people older than him like Chris Jericho. Judging by social media reactions, a lot of people agreed.

If he's going to look old as fuck he should incorporate it into his gimmick. After years of being a dad the Rated R Superstar is having a midlife crisis and doing insane shit and maybe even acting like kind of a bad dude, fucking around with young thots putting a strain on his marriage and shit.

I just hope he's not boring like WWE has made virtually everybody.

And I think he should just shave the fucken hair, it looks raggedy and stringy but I think 90% of wrestlers with stringy noodle hair should shave it off. It's 20 fucken 20

·
Registered
18,754 Posts
I loved the looked. Not too mention, have you seen the shape Edge is in?.. Best I've seen him in since the early 00's. Grizzled Edge with that shape is a thumbs up for me.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
OP is literally named after a company that has a fat, out of shape 50 year old as their world champion and is trying to shame Edge who looks to be in the best shape of his career because of some grey in his beard.

Okay, buddy. Try harder next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
OP is literally named after a company that has a fat, out of shape 50 year old as their world champion and is trying to shame Edge who looks to be in the best shape of his career because of some grey in his beard.

Okay, buddy. Try harder next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.

Also it was rumoured Edge was offered a contract with AEW, I bet if he'd gone there he'd get a different reaction from these "fans"

Sent from my fucking computer

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Well if Edge is lurking ill say this.

Your're timing couldn't be better coming back. The world was rocked by sadness eariler in the day by the death of Kobe Byran and his 13 year old daughter and 7 other people.

Tears of sadness turned into tears of joy later that night when your're hit. I wasn't crying but I was singing my lungs out to your're theme song.

Much needed goodness to balance the sadness of Sunday

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Well if Edge is lurking ill say this.

Your're timing couldn't be better coming back. The world was rocked by sadness eariler in the day by the death of Kobe Byran and his 13 year old daughter and 7 other people.

Tears of sadness turned into tears of joy later that night when your're hit. I wasn't crying but I was singing my lungs out to your're theme song.

Much needed goodness to balance the sadness of Sunday
im glad to see him back never the less, he provided us with great moments, TLC after TLC, destroying XPAC's career with 1 promo, Cashing in Money in the Bank, Live Sex

61 - 79 of 79 Posts