Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,868 Posts
He was never going to come back as the Edge of the late 2000's. He's gotten a bit older, but that's exactly the point. He looked great to me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The amount of butt hurt WWE fans mentioning AEW in a non-AEW related post is off the charts.

Kinda the same deal when all these boomers on Facebook start to make general assumptions regarding a person they don’t agree with... I actually might not be too far off the mark with this l since WWE seems to be popular with the 50+ demographic anyways, lol!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
The amount of butt hurt WWE fans mentioning AEW in a non-AEW related post is off the charts.

Kinda the same deal when all these boomers on Facebook start to make general assumptions regarding a person they don’t agree with... I actually might not be too far off the mark with this l since WWE seems to be popular with the 50+ demographic anyways, lol!

Pretty much this LOOL on the money

·
Registered
3 Posts
When did it become socially unacceptable for a man to look masculine? Not all of us aspire to look like Jeffree Starr.

Also we are talking about a wrestling veteran and legend here, he looks like somebody who is ready fight which is what you want, he looks great.

I don’t really want 50 year old wrestlers trying to like they are 22.

·
Registered
595 Posts
OP Get out of here dude. Who are you to tell a man what he should and shouldnt do.

He looked very great and seems to be in awesome shape.

·
Registered
297 Posts
This was perhaps my favorite return of a wrestler returning from retirement, ever. Holy shit, this just worked so very well. Edge hasn't lost a step, still looks awesome, has sick cool gear and still brings that star aura sorely missed in modern WWE. After seeing awful Undertaker, HBK and Angle returns, who all looked like they didn't belong anymore, Edge is such a breath of fresh air. I'm pumped for what happens next for the first time in like forever! Vinnie Mac finally got something right.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Edge is much younger than Taker and HBK so him looking good isn’t a surprise.

On top of that he had to be in a great shape for the Vikings similar to how Batista and Rock have to always be in shape if they want to keep getting movie roles .

So yea he looked great and I’m expecting that he will be more careful and this about slower in ring but still ok similar to how Jericho is

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
It could have been one of the top returns of all time, but as usual WWE made sure everyone knew it was coming to ruin any hint of a surprise.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts