Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
How would u know u never got laid
I got some preg 2 years ago (abortion) so unless my sperm was stolen while I was sleeping
I am pretty sure dick was penetrated inside of a vagina

You need to stop playing GTA duke of death, get off the computer, sign up for a tinder and get your cock wet, you can play the Lesnar here comes
the pain theme as you prep for the tinder date.

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
I got some preg 2 years ago (abortion) so unless my sperm was stolen while I was sleeping
I am pretty sure dick was penetrated inside of a vagina

You need to stop playing GTA duke of death, get off the computer, sign up for a tinder and get your cock wet, you can play the Lesnar here comes
the pain theme has you prep for the tinder date,
You two kind of deserve each other. Are you Matt and Nick?

·
Southern Pride
2,797 Posts
I actually think that the aged look fits in with the fact that he had retired 9 years ago and that he is the older veteran compared to most of the roster now. The guy is in his mid 40s after all and not on the early side. It sometimes looks stupid on wrestlers when they try to hide their gray hairs and try to look younger.

·
Bury me one foot for every inch of heel she's wear
2,356 Posts
Stfu I love Edge and am sad I lost 9 years of his career.

·
Registered
6,198 Posts
Maybe that's the look he is going for, a returning veteran rather than guys clinging on to their youth.
Yeah, I took it as a conscious decision to look cagey. He's coming back to really dig his heels in and fight for glory.

Maybe he needs to keep that look for vikings
Does he have a role in that show? I knew he was acting. It is possible that there are promotional reasons he does have the look he has regardless though. But I don't think you need a 46 year old Edge going out there and trying to look good in baby oil. Let him be scraggly.

·
Registered
19,984 Posts
I think he was literally living in the woods at one point lol. But I feel what the OP is saying. But there's something to the gray that at least for tonight kind of added to the fact that, this is an Edge that's been gone for 10 years.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,246 Posts
He should do all those things if he's trying to get you to suck his dick on the first date, otherwise let a wrestler look like a wrestler instead of a rnb singer or an underwear model.

·
Sports Entertainment Enthusiast
783 Posts
oh fuck off he has like 45 and he looks amazing . he looks much better than 2008-2011 when he was fat

21 - 40 of 79 Posts