Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Always sees what you don't
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How lazy and lame has this whole Edge and Kane angle been with the childish repeated Pual Bearer attacks?

I stopped watching I feel like I am watching something on the intelligence level of the Expendables or something

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I think its lazy. How can Edge keep a big fat man prisoner for over a month? That shouldnt have lasted more than a week.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
WWE was getting pretty good and now with this angle and the whole Cena being fired and attacking former co-workers, they've REALLY been lazy with the writing. A little bit of common sense and some logic would tell you they are both angles are unbelievable on so many levels.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
The difference between Cena/Nexus and Edge/Kane, though, is massive. Cena/Nexus has raged for six months now, it's only been getting a little messy the last couple of weeks, but fans are eating it up like popcorn at the movies. Edge/Kane is quite possibly the laziest feud since the Jericho/Kane "Coffee" feud or Edge/Booker T "Shampoo" feud, and it's a whole lot dumber, more unbelievable and just unwatchable.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
I think it's been pretty clever, funniest stuff ive seen on WWE tv in ages. It keeps Edge from being a crowd pandering, smiling babyface and Kane is still a strong champion - just outsmarted, should be a good payoff at TLC.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
I think they're looking for anything to get viewers with the recent shitty ratings (especially int PG environment w/ way more younger viewers who could find it amusing), as they don't really have any star power at all on SD, Taker's out, Edge's stock has dropped an awful lot, Kane and Big Show are big stars but never big enough to carry a show, only really Reymond who has a high level of star power on the brand, I think they're just cruising along (so yes being lazy XD) so Taker comes back and/or something noteworthy happens which the crowd buys into.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Rey/ADR >>>>>>>>>>>> Edge/Kane

Why does the Kane/Edge feud have the title?

·
Premium Member
10,935 Posts
I'd say it's pretty lazy as well, especially when you compare it to John Cena vs Nexus. I don't know how anybody can actually find SD watchable with the bullshit that is going on in the main event feud.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
At least theres a beginning middle and end to this storyline.

There is absolute no writing involved in Rey/Alberto nor Undertaker/kane, Orton/Miz,

Everytime WWE tries something out of the norm..

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
I think it's the text book definition of lazy writing. This is the reason why only loyal WWE marks can still sit through their programming almost every week and why people are fed up with the WWE. These writers think they can sit their and collect a pay check for this and Kane/Edge are both happy with doing it probably because they don't have to put much effort into any of this. It's the same thing every week. If it changed a little bit maybe I wouldn't be as critical but this has been going on long enough. It's ECW worthy when they were doing the Zeke/Kozlov angle on ECW and it felt like the same thing happened every week.

WWE released some writers from the company but whoevers behind this needs the boot. Please don't let it be Hayes because he's the only person with wrestling experience behind him left on the writing staff.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Its obvious to me that WWE have been paying a lot more attention to the Cena/Nexus storyline therefore neglecting the Kane/Edge feud, as they should be. Nonetheless the Kane/Edge feuds really shouldn't be this badly written, then again Kane is a fucking terrible Champion regardless of how well he's been booked and Edge is miles past his best. All I can say is get it over with and erase it from my mind as quick as possible.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
WWE was getting pretty good and now with this angle and the whole Cena being fired and attacking former co-workers, they've REALLY been lazy with the writing. A little bit of common sense and some logic would tell you they are both angles are unbelievable on so many levels.
ive been used to this kind of crap since 2003

1 - 16 of 16 Posts