Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would enjoy an Edge/Kane feud, but this isn't what I expected. Is it me, or is this an extremely bizarre feud? Edge kidnaps and tortures Kane's dad, driving Kane to tears. Is Edge still supposed to be the good guy? How does Edge kidnapping someone make Kane look bad, or Edge look good? This whole thing is the latest in weird/puzzling storylines involving Kane.

·
Asuka
96,383 Posts
It's not a hard concept to grasp how Edge is the face. He's just giving them a taste of their own medicine, Kane would do the EXACT same shit. This is the same guy who put his own brother into a coma and buried him alive, and Paul Bearer helped. Kane is just acting like a whiny bitch who can't handle it when it's happening to him.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Edge is just maintaining his psycho attitude which is the reason why this feud is cool.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Pscyhotic Edge > Chickenshit Edge > Fan Panderer Edge

So i can't complain.

·
Registered
5,513 Posts
It's not a hard concept to grasp how Edge is the face. He's just giving them a taste of their own medicine, Kane would do the EXACT same shit. This is the same guy who put his own brother into a coma and buried him alive, and Paul Bearer helped. Kane is just acting like a whiny bitch who can't handle it when it's happening to him.
This guy is right

I SO HOPE Edge is WHC after sunday

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Kane, in kayfabe sense, turned on his brother, and basically cheated to have him buried and sorta killed him, i guess.

don't really think him getting picked on a bit should change the status of how you feel towards rooting for heels and faces.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kane, in kayfabe sense, turned on his brother, and basically cheated to have him buried and sorta killed him, i guess.

don't really think him getting picked on a bit should change the status of how you feel towards rooting for heels and faces.
Yeah, I have a strange relationsip with kayfabe. Like, I was totally pulling for Kane during his feud with Taker, even after putting him in a "coma". But for some reason Edge's actions bother me.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
Because Kane and Edge are individuals. Good characters don't get shut out into under categories in what they can and can't do.

Its a real clash of egos. Something feuds lack these days.

Feud favors Edge as he gets away with it cause no one will sympathize for Kane.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts