Wrestling Forum banner

Edge is more boring than Cena and has gotten bigger pushes

1447 13
A lot of people have complained about Cena always being in the main event but Edge gets the title every other week, he's been consistently in the main event and when he was a heel his heel tactics were unstoppable and now that he is a face his superheroism is unstoppable.

Also his gimmick is so stale. The whole gimmick that centers around his finisher is stupid. WWE tries to build up Edge's finisher by having it banned. It's like if it was the forbidden fruit somehow it would be more exciting. Building a finisher into a storyline just seems stupid. I hate Edge now, he was okay in the past, but now he just annoys me.
Reactions: Greatness78
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· FEED ME LESS!
3,867 Posts
honestly? why do you make topics? none of them are intelligent. They dont base his gimmick off his finisher, and they were not tyring to boost his gimmick by banning the spear. He is the ultimate oppurtunist and much more exciting then your claiming.

· Really?
202 Posts
Bigger pushes? Not quite. Edge has just been the biggest star on Smackdown since Taker got injured. Plus Edge puts guys over regularly, Justin Gabriel a few weeks ago? Cena on the other hand buried the group Gabriel used to be a part of with ease... one by one... after he had been "fired"... and there were 6 of them...

· Registered
1,057 Posts
Edge less talent than Cena? Come on. Edge is less than he used to be, true. But he is aging.Edge has great talent in all aspects of wrestling. He has the look, charisma, wrestling skills, mic skills. Cena has charisma, mic skills, and a decent look.

· Registered
2,345 Posts
The only person thats gotten a push as big as John Cena in this current era is the Miz, and even his pales in comparison to the massive 3 year push Cena got.

· Premium Member
7,048 Posts
Please, for the love of Aslan, stop posting here. Nothing you say has any redeeming quality. In fact, I was going to put that clip from Billy Madison, but it would be wasted on you. You're too stupid for it to even properly apply.
lol man this guy has been receiving major heat and he just got here lol but i agree tho his threats have been like...:confused:

· Banned
3,179 Posts
Edge hasn't been relevant since WWE started toning down their product.
The last time I enjoyed anything Edge related was his Rated-R superstar days when he could actually be...you know...Rated R.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.