Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously this won't be happening, or at least there is no real reason for this to happen. However, I thought that since Edge is the sort of character that can literally go from one character to the next. Maybe he would turn heel, and possibly Christian helps him win his 10th world title. Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Edge as a top heel for the Smackdown brand again, and a solid "Concerto" would be awesome.

Imagine, Christian comes out to help his best friend, and hits Kane with one half of the "Concerto". Thus, once everyone forgets about the Kane/Taker feud, and Kane raises his brother from the dead, lol, Taker comes back to save his brother after a series of beatings given to him by E&C on Smackdown. Eventually, we would end up with Edge&Christian taking on Taker/Kane, should Taker be able to perform.

I realize that both men are currently playing the "face" role. However, this would some what of a shocker imo if Christian were to come down, and help his former tag team partner. This would make Edge the first ever 2-10x world champion, because the world tag team titles count as well. Edge, and Christian would just have to become Unified tag team champs as well along the way. RAW has to have E&C again.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
You think Edge will be turned heel by hitting Kane, a huge heel for burying the Undertaker, with a conchairto?

I can't see anyway this'll happen, without it being fucking stupid. Undertaker and Kane teaming up again after Kane just buried him, is just ridiculous, and the WWE shouldn't have even thought about it.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Christian will help Kane win at TLC by hitting Edge with a conchairto making this match happen when taker returns..

Edge/Taker v Kane/Christian

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
The one tag team reunion I'd like to see is an Edge & Christian one. We've seen The Hardys get back together. We've seen The Brothers of Destruction get back together. We've seen DX get back together. We've seen The Dudley Boys reunite in another company. But we've NEVER seen Edge & Christian get back together in the 9 years since the split. I'd totally be up for it, and I actually had some ideas on how to have them work with each other. My idea for Edge's return earlier this year was to have Jerishow go into Wrestlemania as tag champions and Edge returns with Christian as his partner to help him take them down at Wrestlemania. I'm normally not a fan of nostalgia, but I think there is plenty of room for E&C to make at least a small comeback.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
To be honest E&C vs Brothers of Destruction couldn't work for me, kayfabe wise BoD are all about demons, the devil and the power of darkness, whereas E&C are basically straight out of "Dude wheres my car?". I couldn't take the buildup seriously. Plus even if Kane was to be able to somehow bring back Undertaker as an ally, it would completely make the months upon months of trying to best his brother and finally defeat him void.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
The only way I see that tag team match(I dont want a feud) would work if the teams were Wrestlemania, just to interest the viewer, who's going to screw who in the tag match.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
They'd be better off making it a Fatal 4 Way, Kane v. Christian v. Undertaker v. Edge. It'd mask Taker's limitations due to injury, and it'd combine the two stories elegantly. It'd be damn unpredictable as well.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
To be honest E&C vs Brothers of Destruction couldn't work for me, kayfabe wise BoD are all about demons, the devil and the power of darkness, whereas E&C are basically straight out of "Dude wheres my car?". I couldn't take the buildup seriously. Plus even if Kane was to be able to somehow bring back Undertaker as an ally, it would completely make the months upon months of trying to best his brother and finally defeat him void.
Works for me.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Would be cool.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I don't know about the Kane/Taker part, but an E&C reunion would be great. They should just give those guys the titles and let them hold em until Edge retires (please no more world titles for Edge). By that point, hopefully they can make the tag division not be a complete joke, and it'll be a pretty big deal for whoever beats them.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Well if it helps, the two teams already faced each other like 10 years ago..

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Honestly, it'd be easy for them to team 'Taker/Kane and forget about their giant feud. Just have Kane cut a promo about how he needed a partner, so he summoned the demons and erased 'Takers memory while resurrecting him, or 'Taker is now under his control or something like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.