Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Think about it. Years ago, when Edge still wasn’t able to wrestle yet, Seth held him hostage and used him as a bargaining chip to bring The Authority back, before nearly ending him with a Curb Stomp.

Also, Edge had to get rescued by John Cena, a man that he LOATHED for so long. There should be no way that Edge lets that slide.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Absolutely, I think it would be a great SS match, in fact I think if edge wins the title , him vs Seth on SD is the best other option for a feud they have. Seth can probably win the title off edge and then feud with Roman later on or with D Bryan .

Seth is kind of the spiritual successor of Edge, being this opportunistic type of heel who would do anything for the title .

Also their ring styles would fit very well so Seth May end up having a great match with edge .

·
The Babyface of WF
Defying the role dynamic
16,558 Posts
Think about it. Years ago, when Edge still wasn’t able to wrestle yet, Seth held him hostage and used him as a bargaining chip to bring The Authority back, before nearly ending him with a Curb Stomp.

Also, Edge had to get rescued by John Cena, a man that he LOATHED for so long. There should be no way that Edge lets that slide.
That's why you can book a feud between the two because the history is there and storylines need material to work off, Edge vs Seth has potential especially with Seth's current characterization on tv I think they would gel pretty good.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Better than anything roman has to offer
Roman is so bland despite turning heel.. what is he? Hes supposed to be tribal but is just a generic guy with no shirt.. Paul Heyman looks silly advacating for this wuss with a man bun.. Bork Laser's bouncing is more entertaining than that clown Reigns!

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
What ever title Edge goes for I hope he wins and has a decent run purely to see him defend in some fresh matchups, SDL would be great with KO and Rollins, I'm just sick of him facing Orton.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
I would love this feud. My one caveat, hold off on it until Seth returns to a more grounded version of his character. I like the character work opportunities his Messiah iteration has provided, but I want the canonical version of Seth to face off with Edge so they can operate with a maximized emotional range in their exchanges. Id prefer they face off in a more realistic fashion.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I think Seth needs a series of short feuds at present to build up his current cult leader gimmick. He kind of lost track when he feuded with Mysterio for what felt like an eternity. That said, they'd definitely have an epic series of matches so I hope it happens at some point over the next year.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts