Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I were on the creative team I would seriously consider putting Edge and Lita together. Have Lita as Edge's manager. Being everyone hates them mostly now it would bring them great heat as heels.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
:Slaps himself on the forehead: Oh My gosh, n00bs on the run. This is the wrong section n00b, this had to be in the General WWE Section

·
Registered
756 Posts
Ok if you were on the creative team WWE would fire you right away. I'm not usually like this, but it has been unbelievable how many n00bish threads there have been latley in this section including this one.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright Ill post it there but how is it stupid? If you changed Lita to a heel and put her with Edge, everyone would hate them. Is that not what you aim for when you are a heel. You cant keep Lita as a face when people are chanting we want matt back and derogative statements towards her can you?

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
n00bster its stupid coz this is the 100th Spam post in the BTB section. BTB stands for Be The Booker not for Be the Bastard. Hell, the best Booker thread, Rise of Glory was on the second page 'coz of these n00bish threads. Theere's a General WWE section goddammit.

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
"Tired of WWE's storylines? Use this forum to express your views and input by booking your own shows and matches!"

It's actually also for things like this BUT these are rarely ever done, at least thats my opinion on it anyway. He suggested a storyline so it is Booking right? :)

·
Banned
333 Posts
That is a stupid idea and don't you n00bs get that this place is for booking your own show not little things you want the WWE to do. Bookers threads are getting half way down the second page just because of threads like this, please stop!

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
ssj4rohan said:
No... If he used that in a show & continued it then it'd be a booking. Poor ol' Grendrill
This is a booking idea, regardless of its shape or form it counts as booking. That's just a simple fact, I don't particularly like it moving other threads out of the way but he did get the right forum at least.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Go check out who the hell The Main Event and i are and then we will consider having a discussion about what booking is. stfuplzthxbi.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts