Wrestling Forum banner

Edge and Kelly Kelly

4989 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Rated R Superstar
I'm not understanding why Kelly Kelly is helping Edge. It doesn't make sense. Her feelings for Drew have nothing to do with Edge, Ziggler, and Vickie.

Why don't the WWE make Kelly, Edge's new girlfriend? It would add more to Edge's character.

Kelly's story with Drew is boring.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
Wouldn't mind her being with Edge as I'm quite interested to see where this is going (probably Drew vs Ziggler) Also yes Kelly attacking Vickie at the Rumble didn't make much sense... Kaitlyn would have been more appropriate... Though they probably don't want her in a big feud/storyline yet... Actually tbh they could sell the attack just for her being face and sick of Vickie abusing power...

Also Drew and K2 isn't boring...

· Registered
35 Posts
I would have gotten the whole K2 thing only IF Drew had come out to point out that she just did the very thing for which she has bitched him out for weeks now. Otherwise, I didn't get why she came out there either. But, oh well. Much of what creative have done lately has made no sense. Like yet another random unexplained attack by Nexus.
I don't mind a stable interfering with things from time to time, if it makes sense. So far, Nexus has randomly attacked all these people and the only explanation for it is, "bigger picture." To me, bigger picture = creative doesn't have a fucking clue why they attacked this guy either, so we'll just say bigger picture.

· Registered
806 Posts
I think Kelly is getting a little edgier, instead of playing the same dumb sweet blonde she's always been. I like it.
Well done on the unintentional pun.

· #RiseAbove
1,474 Posts
I thought it was about Kelly Kelly not respecting Vickie and decisions - and that's it. Edge or no Edge. That's just me then, I guess.

Trying to breathe life into a Diva by giving her direction must not be common enough for peopel think like this around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.