Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How epic would that be? have Edge come back #35 and goes on a Spearing rampage, and eliminates everybody until you get to #39 where Edge will stand alone in the ring. Then you hear Jericho's music blast "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN" Then they stare down, for a bit, the crowd will go bananas. Don't know who should be #40. If we haven't learned anything from PG Era booking, it'll probably be John Cena coming back from an injury angle.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Edge can't wrestle anymore. If he wrestles more, he could seriously injure his neck and spinal cord. If you are truly a fan of Edge, you'll let him retire peacefully instead of risking paralysis for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Why would your brain even think this????

Edge definatly wont be back.....HE IS DONE / FINISHED / CAPOUT

Jericho will come back he isnt over yet but he only returns to the build his presence for the next fozzy tour.

·
Registered
486 Posts
why doesnt anyone realize that if Edge wrestles again, he risks being paralyzed or dead?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Jericho should come back to face Punk for the title

Edge should eventually come back in a non-wrestling role...he would be an awesome manager, heel or face, who could seriously get a midcarder over into the main event...but it's too soon for that right now. The wounds of an early retirement are too fresh

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,369 Posts
Hope they ditch the 40-man Rumble gimmick. Unnecessary.

Edge - not happening. Jericho - much more probable.

Then Jericho wins and says he wants TAKER at Mania, instead of a Title shot! (see my Undertaker retirement angle thread)

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Edge will never wrestle again.

And, for those of you who didn't get that I've enlisted the help of Garrett Morris, President of the New York School for the Hard of Hearing.

EDGE WILL NEVER WRESTLE AGAIN.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
What in your mind thinks Edge should come back, the poor guy's finished, he'd love to be back but calling for it all the time gives him no chance to move on with his life

·
Registered
11,113 Posts
One buump can paralyze or KILL Edge i would think as his fans you should be glad he had a great career, and stop holding onto hope he can be like Austin and just do one bump he CANNOT EVER GET IN A RING....doctors and the WWE would never risk a hefty lawsuit by allowing it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts