Wrestling Forum banner

Edge and Christian Reunion

834 9
Now I'm not sure if they have any plans to make Christian world champion, but Edge is on his last legs. And with his singles success being secured by having the most WHC title reigns, does anyone else think it'd be a good idea to have them resurrect the tag team div. I rather like Slater and Gabriel as champions, but nevertheless, alone they can't really make the title that important.

What's everyone think?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
They're not giving Christian a world title...ever, and no, they're not going to be a tag team, and they shouldn't be a tag team because that's useless and only serves to make Christian Edge's lackey again and remind us how much they've allowed him to fail as a wrestler.

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Useless? The basis is using E&C to make the division not useless.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
You can't make the division not useless, it's a secondary division, just like the Intercontinental/US division. You could put Goldberg and Austin in their primes as the tag champions and it wouldn't make the belts matter.

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So lower profile = useless?

· Registered
995 Posts
As much as I would love E+C to reunite, I think they should stay as single competitors but show a close bond. Help each other out when the going gets tough, but not specifically being a 'tag team'. BUT I would LOVE to see a con-chair-to on ADR :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.